40

We continue to snuggle until the film is finished.
"Would you like me to run you a bath?" Myles asks sweetly.
"Oh no, it's okay I'll just have one in the morning," I reply kissing his cheek gently. "I don't suppose you brought any makeup wipes?" I say with a gentle laugh.
"What like these ones?" Myles says instantly reaching down to his bag and pulling out a packet of makeup remover wipes. He removes on and gently starts to take my makeup off.
"You know I can just do it myself?" I ask in an appreciative tone.
"I know, but I just wanted to." Myles says before wiping the last section of my makeup off.
"Beautiful," He says running his finger down my cheek.
I swear I love this boy.
I remove my clothing so I'm just in my underwear before tucking myself into bed.
Myles does the same and we hold each other tight before drifting off into a land of slumber.

When I wake up I see that Myles is nowhere to be seen. I instantly jump out of bed and search frantically around the room and ensuite. Where is he? His stuff is still here but he isn't! I quickly jump back in to bed and grab my phone. Only a few snapchats and Facebook notifications but nothing off Myles. My worry soon disappears when I see Myles walking back into the room with some flowers and chocolates.
"Morning beautiful," He says walking towards me before kissing my head.
"Morning M," I respond with a smile before he hands me the flowers and chocolates.
"You shouldn't have," I say before tearing up a little.
"Just treating my girl," He says like it's nothing.
"I swear I have the worlds best boyfriend," I say before giving him a gentle kiss and getting up to run a bath.
Whilst the bath is running I walk back in the room and sit with Myles whilst he flicks through the TV channels.
"I think our bath is ready," I say taking Myles' hand in my own and dragging him towards the bathroom.
"Romantic," He says before undressing and getting in. I mean I've seen him naked many times now but this is the first time I've actually taken the time to realise how incredibly toned he is, you can tell he clearly works hard and it's paying off. Once Myles gets in the bath I undress and get in, so my back is against his chest.

"This is nice," He says wrapping his arms protectively around me and placing soft kisses on the top of my head.
We stay like that for a while before we decide to actually wash and get out.
"We should do that more often." Myles says once we're both dressed.
"We should," I agree. It's nice, nothing intimate just simply relaxing with one another.
I pack up my belongings and take 3 pieces of confetti with me before we check out of the hotel and drive back home.
I'm so excited to see what the rest of our relationship brings us.