29

"Hi," I say with a laugh and see his face instantly go red.
"You ready to go?" He asks, I nod. Myles quickly asks for the bill.
The waiter brings it and instantly Myles grabs it making sure I don't see.
"Myles, give me it," I say dragging out the Myles part.
"Nope," He says sternly, and then laughs slightly.
I quickly get my card out of my purse and place it on the tray which the bill came on. I hate other people paying for me.
"I'm paying," Myles says looking at me in confusion.
"No I am," I respond.
"Nope," He says. "I took you on this date so I'm paying for it."
"Ugh, fine, but I'm paying for the next," I say taking my card back and putting it in my purse.
"So there's going to be a next?" Myles asks with hopeful eyes, I'm about to respond but the waiter comes over and Myles pays. I can see Myles getting annoyed at the fact it's keeping him in suspense which makes me chuckle internally.
Once we've paid we stand up and leave.
"Yes," I say out of the blue receiving a confused look from Myles, "Yes there will be another one."
I can see him smile as he takes my hand. We walk around for a while before getting the taxi back to my house.
"Myles that was amazing, you're amazing," I say with a smile once we've arrived home.
"Anything for you B," He says embracing me in a hug and gently kissing my lips.
It's quite late so we decide to call it a night, I quickly grab a bottle of water from my kitchen before going upstairs to change into my pyjamas. Once I'm changed I lay down in bed and soon I'm joined by Myles.
"What time should I set my alarm for?" Myles asks.
"About 8, that way it gives us time to change, eat and then get to the studio in enough time," I respond.
"Done, good thinking," He says with a smile, I smile back and switch my bedside light off and slowly shut my eyes.
Before I know it I'm being woke up by the annoying sound of Myles' alarm. I groan before sitting up and getting out of bed. I walk over to my draws and take out my dance clothes.
"I'm going for a quick shower, then it's all yours," I say before walking out the room.
I quickly shower before getting changed and putting my hair up in a neat ponytail. Luckily today we don't have ballet so I don't need to worry about buns and leotards. I walk back into my bedroom and see Myles sat on his phone.
"Showers all yours, I'll go and make breakfast," I say before leaving the room again and going to make breakfast. I'm soon joined by Myles, we eat and then leave.
"So what are we saying about where we were yesterday?" Myles asks.
"Let's pray they don't ask," I say with a laugh, "maybe we could just pretend that the door wouldn't unlock so we needed to wait for someone to come out or something like that."
"Good idea," he laughs