54

We turn around and there stood in shock is my sister, Abbey.
Wait why is she here? She stopped dance.
"Shit," I hear Myles mutter.
I sit there, not sure what to say.
I can't lie to her, she probably heard everything.
I groan before tears form in my eyes, barely being able to comprehend I some how manage to blurt out, "I'm pregnant."
"No," she says in disbelief
"Yes," I say with a sad smile.
She comes and sits with us, processing the news.
"When are you due?" She asks
"I'm not sure yet, I only found out myself yesterday," I respond, ugh I seriously need to book a midwife appointment and an ultrasound.
"Does anyone know?" She asks worried.
"No, not yet. Well, Just a girl we met yesterday, she sort of heard our conversation and yeah." I respond
"I thought you two weren't a couple?" She then asks, oh shoot, I must have forgotten to tell Abbey.
"Yeah it's complicated. We are now, have been for a few weeks," I say with a smile. I love Myles and I'm honestly so proud to be his girlfriend.
"So you slept together literally the day you got together?" She then asks. What's with all the questions.
"Not exactly. We sort of got stuck in the heat of a moment before we got together. I promise you I'll look after them through Abbey, we all make mistakes." Myles says.
"You better. I won't tell anybody until you're ready but you've got to look after yourself." Abbey says with a smile.
"And we will. Why are you even here?" I then ask, confused. France is quite a trip away from Canada.
"We've came to watch the competition," Abbey says with a smile. What if mom sees her? What if she clicks on that I've been talking to them? STOP OVER THINKING
"Moms here somewhere," I say, why did I say that?
"Is she?" Abbey asks excitedly
"She's came to watch the competition," I then say. Abbeys eyes light up. I really want her to get the chance to meet mom. I mean I got to meet dad so it only makes sense. Maybe I should tell my mom that I've been meeting up with Abbey and dad. But what if she disowns me? No she wouldn't do that.
"I hope I get to meet her," she says hugging me tightly.
"I'm sure you will." I say hugging her back. "Anyways we've got to go, we only said we were nipping to the loo."
"Same, I guess I'll see you later then. Good luck." Abbey says with a smile before heading our separate ways.
"I'm praying she doesn't tell anyone," I say to Myles
"So do I. But if people find out then it's no biggie, they'd find out eventually," Myles says kissing my head before walking back into the dining hall.
"Right everyone, can you all get your costumes and meet me down in the lobby in 15 minutes," Allain says before we all start wandering off to our rooms.
"At lunch I'm going to sort a midwife and ultrasound out," I say quietly to Myles as we make our way up to the room.
"Good idea," He says before we enter the room.
"You two are in slow mo today, why did you take the stairs when you could have just got the lift?" Jessy asks with a laugh.
"Getting warmed up for today," Myles says with a laugh
"Besides we're going to be stuck in a room with people all day, I want to spend as much time with breathable air as possible," I say before grabbing my prepacked case.
"Ready?" Jessy asks us all, receiving nods in response.
"Where's Devon?" Myles then asks
"Brushing his teeth, you know what he's like, has to brush before and after breakfast," Jessy says before banging on the bathroom door.
"Smile," Myles says as he emerges from the bathroom.
"Shiny," Jessy giggles before we all leave the room.
Let's get this show on the road...