41

A few weeks have passed since Myles and I officially got together and honestly things have been going great. Tonight we fly to England and then tomorrow evening we fly to Paris.
Luckily we don't have a rehearsal today as we had 5 full run throughs of every dance yesterday and as you can imagine, we're all pretty dead from it, my head hurts, my legs feel weak and my stomach feels like I haven't eaten properly in about 4 years.
Im sat in bed just waiting for Myles to wake up to ensure we don't need to do any last minute shopping or what not. Once he's awake he smiles at me before sitting up and grabbing his phone to check the time.
"Morning, do you need anything for Paris? I was thinking we could go shopping if you did." I ask smiling.
"I think I'm all good B, but we can still go shopping if you want," he says ruffling my hair. Honestly I can't even be bothered to leave this bed never mind go to the mall.
"Have you packed?" I ask, receiving a nod in response.
I lay back down in bed and close my eyes and instantly can feel Myles kissing my whole face causing me to open my eyes again.
"Come on lets get breakfast," Myles laughs before dragging me out of bed. 
My legs are that weak that I'm stumbling everywhere, Myles just shakes his head at the sight. How is he walking so perfectly fine?
"Do your legs not ache?" I ask in disbelief
"Well yeah, but I can still walk," Myles says picking me up bridal style. 
I smile looking up to him and he smiles back down before walking down the stairs. We quickly make some toast and pour some juice before walking upstairs again. I go to run a bath before returning to Myles who was making the bed.
"I'm running a bath are you getting in?" I ask
"Yeah I will do," Myles says with a smile whilst puffing the pillows up.
I walk back towards the bathroom, use the toilet and then turn the bath water tap off.
"Baths ready," I shout catching Myles' attention. He quickly walks into the room before we both get in the bath and relax.
I shut my eyes and just listen to the sound of Myles heart beating. This is all I could have ever dreamt of.
"Oh my gosh I need to pee," I say out of the blue and instantly rushing out the bath and stumbling towards the toilet.
"How romantic," Myles laughs
"Sorry," I respond, I would usually be embarrassed at such a situation but honestly I find this quite funny.
Once I've finished I jump back in the bath with Myles.
"So what time are we meeting at the studio?" I ask, I honestly should know this but my minds been kind of all over the place these past couple of days. We're meeting at the studio to get a mini bus to the airport, so we don't have to pay those ridiculous airport parking charges.
"5," Myles responds wrapping his arms more securely around me.
"Okay," I say and place my hands on top of his.

After a while we get out and decide just to put our airport clothes on straight away. We slept in a little longer then usual this morning so honestly 5 isn't that far away.
"I was thinking we could go to my house and then get Starbucks before we go to the studio," Myles says.
"Sounds great," I respond with a gentle smile.
I quickly ensure I've packed all my essentials and necessary items before zipping my suitcase up and bringing it downstairs. Myles follows closely behind with his case. We leave them at the bottom of the stairs and grab our coats from the cupboard next to the door.
"Got everything?" Myles asks
"I think so," I respond before taking my suitcase and dragging it out the house locking the door on the way out.

Hey, could you all comment some Bryles/Nochelle book recommendations. I seem to just be reading the same few over and over again. 💗
Thank you!