34

The alarm goes off and I can hear Myles groan. We roll out of bed and Myles goes to shower then once he's out I go in. I quickly shower and chuck my ballet stuff on. I walk into my room and see Myles fluffing his hair up.
"Sit down," Myles says motioning to a chair in my room. I oblige and sit down and then Myles begins to do my hair into a neat bun.
"Well I never knew you could do that," I say in shock wiggling my head around to ensure it's secure.
"Well I'm just letting you discover all my hidden talents," He says with a smirk.
"Like what," I say with a laugh
"Hmm, let me think, how good I am in bed," He says with a smirk. I glare at him and we both Burst out laughing.
"Well I hope it's only me who knows about that secret talent," I say, I mean I'm assuming Myles was a virgin but it's not a conversation I'd ever really had with him.
"Of course and I'll make sure it's only you who ever finds out," He says with a wink. Well that's a weight lifted off my shoulders.
I stand up from my chair and grab my dance bag before walking downstairs.
"Do you just wanna get breakfast on route?" I ask, knowing fine well there's absolutely no food in the house.
"Sure," Myles says before walking out towards his car. We drive to Starbucks and both get croissants and hot chocolates then we drive to dance.
When we arrive Jessy and Devon are waiting for us so we can all walk in together.
"So what food and drinks should I get for tomorrow?" Jessy asks, sugar, I forgot tomorrow was Saturday. I look at Myles and he looks back at me.
"Just get them mini pizzas Briar likes," Myles says with a small laugh.
"And drinks?" She asks again
"That orange squash you made me the last time I was over was nice," I say hiding the fact I'm not drinking.
"Orange squash?" She says with a laugh, "Okay then,"
"Myles what drinks do you want," She then asks
"Um, I'm driving so just make sure your water tap is working," Myles says with a slight smile.
"Oh um okay," Jessy says giving Devon a weird look, clearly knowing somethings up.
Once we've reached class we place our bags down to the side and wait for Allain to come in.
"Morning everybody, could you all make your way to studio 2 please as we're going to be having a company meeting about the upcoming competition." Allain says.
This year we've been one of the very few selected to compete in Europe. More specifically, France. Even more specifically, Disney Land Paris. I've never been so excited. My moms even coming to watch the competition since she's planned to be in France that weekend. Usually we do our international competition in Miami with other American and Canadian studios so this ones pretty significant.
We walk towards studio 2 and see the competition board all stood waiting for us all. We take a seat and they begin with their presentation. They begin to talk about all the privileges we'll receive once we arrive at Disney Land, times of arrival and then health and safety. It's the usual kind of thing like don't hang things on dressing room mirror lights, always stick with someone you know, don't walk about in your bare feet when you aren't competing, turn up in your team uniform, so all the usual stuff really. They begin to mention about an after comp party held at the hotel we're all staying at. Basically they've hired the whole hotel out for everyone who's competing, so that's going to be a right laugh. After they've finished their talk we all go back to studio 1 and begin with our class.