59

We all rush back to the hotel.
"As if we only have an hour to get ready," Jessy moans. "I'm going in the shower first."
I go through my wardrobe and get the one fancyish outfit I brought out.
"Briar you go next, I know how fussy you girls get when it comes to makeup and stuff," Devon says causing me to laugh.
"Thanks," I laugh rushing into the shower once Jessy's out.
I quickly shower and decide not to wash my hair and just keep it how it is, a slicked back low ponytail. I put my dressing gown on and leave the room, before doing my makeup and dosing myself in perfume.
I apply a smokey eye and bright red lips before putting my outfit on. Black leather style trousers with a bright red top and some black heels.
"Holy shit, you look amazing," Jessy says
"I'm a lucky guy," Myles then says.
"Looking good B," Devon says
"Thanks," I say to them all.
I'm surprised at how quickly I got dressed. Jessys still on with her base makeup.
"B, can you do my lipstick?" Jessy asks. I quickly nod my head before walking over to her.
I place my lips on hers, I know it sounds ridiculous but we always do this to help get the lipstick on quickly.
"What the-" Devon begins
"We always do this," Jessy says as if it's obvious.
"Yo Myles, your girlfriends cheating on you," Devon says with a laugh.
"And I thought what we have was special," Myles says jokingly.
I roll my eyes before helping Jessy to get ready.
"Woah smoking hot girl," I say once she's all dressed
"Looking good J," Devon says.
"Right are we all dressed and ready to go?" Myles asks.
"Yes," we all say at once before grabbing our phones and money before leaving.
We walk down stairs and instantly met with everyone who competed.
"Briar if I get drunk please can you drag me back to the room," Jessy begs
"Yes of course, I won't let you suffer," I laugh
"I'm not gonna drink," Myles says with a smile.
"Don't feel like you can't because I can't," I say feeling guilty. I don't want Myles' life to go on hold because I can't so certain things anymore.
"I want too," He then says with a smile taking my hand and walking towards an empty table.
We sit and chat for a while until Allain and Isaac comes and sits with us.
"Not drinking?" He asks
"No, not really our thing," I say with a smile.
"I'm so proud of you all, you've been great. I can't wait to start prepping for regionals when we get back," Allain says with a bright smile.
"Thanks Allain," I say with a smile.
"Should we tell him?" Myles whispers to me. Maybe now's the time to tell him we're not coming back competitively. I nod.
"Actually Allain we were wanting to talk to you about something," I say nervously.
"You're scaring me, what's up?" He asks.
"Well we've decided to-" I begin but being cut off by Allain jumping out of his seat
"JESSY," He screams. We instantly turn our heads to see Jessy fighting with some random girl. Well then...
Someone's a bit of a light weight.
Once the girls have been separated I realise something.
"Jessy, why is there blood dripping down the side of your face?"

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I hope your Christmas is filled with nothing but magic & happiness!
Thank you so much for your endless support, seeing all your comments and votes melt my heart and I couldn't wish for a better daily gift then that.
Sending you all so much love and hugs from N-E, England! ❄️

25/12/2019