32

My eyes widen. My mind begins to spin, I haven't taken my pills in months. They were giving me a bad belly so I binned them.
I begin to feel nauseous at the thought of the consequences. I shake my head and then stare worriedly at Myles. I can see all the colour drain from Myles face. Well we can't change anything now.
"We can't change the past," I say with a gulp, "I'll try and get booked in with my GP to get morning after pills."
"Okay," He says and takes my hand in his. "Everything's going to be fine."
I quickly grab my phone with my spare hand and ring my doctors surgery. After what feels like forever a lady answers I try to give very little information away but enough so she gets the gist of my situation. Once the phone call is finished I turn to look at Myles.
"No appointments available for the next 3 weeks in both the doctors and hospital with the specific doctor I'd need to prescribe me it," I say and feel a few tears escape from my eyes.
He stands up and pulls me up with him and we just hug. I can feel him giving me gentle kisses on the top of my head and then he lets go of the hug.
"I'm going to go and run you a bath, everything is going to work out fine, Okay?" He says reassuring me. I quickly nod my head and he leaves the room. I pick up all the clothes I chucked on the floor and put them in the washing basket.
"Baths ready," Myles says walking back in the room after a while. I smile and go for my bath.
After my bath I get changed into my grey jogging bottoms and vest top and go and sit with Myles downstairs on the sofa. I snuggle closely into his side and feel him wrap his arm around me as we watch TV. I pick up my phone up and scroll through my social media's. I see Abbey has added me on snapchat, I smile slightly and accept her request. I swipe to my front camera and decide to see what all the filters look like, they keep changing them. Once I find one I like I decide to take a selfie. Myles looks down at me and kisses my head just as I'm taking the photo. I laugh at how cute the photo looks.
"Asshole," I say with a laugh
"What?" Myles says genuinely confused.
"You ruined my selfie," I say with a laugh, when in fact he just made it 1000x better. I show him the picture and he kisses my head again.
"That's cute," He says and takes the phone out of my hand. He saves the photo and turns the front camera on once more.
"Smile," He says. I snuggle closer into him and kiss his cheek as he takes the photo. "That's cute."
I smile before taking my phone back and saving the photo. This would make a cute screensaver.
I send Myles the photos and quickly change my screensaver to one of them.
"Gosh I feel privileged, Jessy you've been replaced," Myles says causing me to laugh slightly. I used to have a picture of me and Jessy at one of our red carpet events as my screensaver for years. Guess I needed a change.
"Speak of the devil," I say as a notification from Jessy comes through.
"I got one too," Myles says looking at his phone
'I'm having a small house party on Saturday, I expect to see you there, starts at 6.' It reads
"Well that's our Saturday night ruined," I say rolling my eyes.
It's not that I hate parties, it's that Jessy's parties ALWAYS go to far. Last time there was 8 of us there and the cops ended up coming. How does that even happen? Luckily I was leaving as they showed up.
"Um are you going to drink?" Myles asks looking me dead in the eye concerned. It takes me a moment to figure out what he means before responding.
"No, I won't," I say with a small smile. It's not that I want a child, because honestly it's the last thing I want, but if I do turn out to be pregnant I don't want to harm it in any way.
"I won't either then," He says with a smile
"Thanks," I say. I'm glad he's not drinking, it's like he's willing to make the same sacrifices I may have to make.
"Are you going to buy a test?" He asks me
"Let's watch a film and talk about this later," I say with a small smile and give him a small kiss on the cheek before snuggling deeper into his chest.