31

Myles hands me my caramel Frappuccino and must see the worried look spread across my face before he continues to drive.
"What's up B?" Myles asks
"Um Jessy knows we lied," I say
"Shit," Myles says instantly
"And she wants to know what's going on, the truth," I say worried. I mean the truth isn't bad, but the impression it will give people when I'd tell them that Myles and I slept in wouldn't be good. For a start they'd know we've been sleeping in the same bed together which will lead to a million more questions and then they'll know there's more too it then sharing a bed.
Both Myles and I groan.
"We can't lie but the truth is just too risky," I say before taking a sip of my frappuccino
"I know, and the reality is we'd tell Jessy, who'd tell Devon, who'd question us for hours on end," Myles says.
I nod before sighing. Why does everything have to be so complicated?
"Thanks for this by the way," I say referring to the drink which I've now half drank.
"You're welcome," He says with a small smile before pulling up at my house.
We get out the car and walk to the house. I can feel Myles putting his arm around my shoulders as I unlock the door, I smile up at him before dragging him inside and gently kissing his lips.
"What was that for?" Myles asks with a smirk.
"Oh nothing," I say replying with the same smirk in response. Instantly my hormones start screaming at me. I grab Myles hand and drag him upstairs. The minute I let go he grabs my ass and our lips attach. He removes my t-shirt and I do the same in return and then my leggings and again I remove his pants. I smile against his lips, I genuinely think I'm in love with him. I can feel Myles tugging at my bra and before you can blink your eye it's chucked to the other end of the room. Do we stop before things go too far or do we just see where things go? See where things go.
We lie down, I can heel his lips wander my whole body, kissing gently and then back to my lips. I place my hands on his ass and touch our foreheads together staring into each others eyes.
"I love you," Myles says
"I love you too," I respond continuing to stare into his eyes.
Our lips touch again, gently and moving in sync. We want this, both of us. I slowly pull my thong down and chuck them to the side and can feel him remove his boxers. We continue kissing, our tongues battling. We continue kissing whilst rolling around on my bed. Eventually we stop, Myles on top of me, fully naked. We put our foreheads together again,
"Do you want too?" Myles asks me out of breath. Knowing exactly what he's referring to I nod my head.
"Do you," I respond also out of breath and he nods.
We both smirk at each other and connect our lips once again. This time I can feel Myles hand moving down to connect our body's as one. He moves slowly and begins to slowly speed up. I've never experienced something like this before. We continue kissing, taking turns of who's on top.
When our lips break apart I can feel his warm breath on my neck and then again our foreheads touch, staring into each others eyes, our eyes are full of passion and love for each other. We gently peck each others lips before pulling away from each other.
What just happened?
I just lost my virginity to Myles.
This shouldn't have happened.
We aren't even a couple.
It's still day light.
What if he doesn't feel the same way towards me as I do to him?
I lay there in silence, processing what just happened.
"That was amazing," Myles says lying next to me grabbing my hand.
"You're amazing," I say squeezing his hand gently.
We lay in silence for 5 minutes before sitting up. I slowly stand up and go to the toilet before returning to my room and see Myles sitting there with a look of worry spread across his face.
"You are on the pill aren't you?" He asks.
Oh.