37

"Right should we get going? I've booked us in for 11 and it's 10:30?" Myles asks.
"You've already booked?" I asked surprise. That was quick.
"I booked the moment I found out rehearsal was cancelled, and I also booked us in for lunch and then you in to get your hair, nails and makeup done," He says with a chuckle.
I smile and hug him tightly before grabbing a bag with all my spare clothes in and racing down to Myles' car.
Once we arrive at the spa I instantly feel relaxed. The woman on reception hands us a robe and some slippers each and shows us to the changing rooms.
The changing rooms are all made of a gorgeous oak with a tiled floor and have the occasional plant here and there. I quickly take everything off except my bikini and wait for Myles before walking into the spa area.
First we go for a swim and then go into one of the steam rooms. Then we go in one of the whirl pools before going into the salt room, which I was surprised at how nice it was.
"Myles this is amazing," I say relaxed.
"I'd do anything for you B," Myles responds taking my hand in his.
After a while we decide to for for lunch, traditional British fish and chips. I never thought I'd enjoy this as much as I actually have done. Usually I find places like this do weird things to their foods but this is just pure heaven.
After lunch Myles takes me to get my nails done, I get sugar gel nails, so basically acrylic but it's a lot healthier for your nails. They're sort of like a natural nail colour with an ombré of glitter coming down from the tip of the nail. They look amazing. I refuse to let Myles pay but he won't let me.
After getting my nails done we go to get my hair and make up done and honestly I'm so glad I did. I got it sort of natural with a smokey eye, Myles decided for me. Then my hair was swept loosely back off my face and loosely curled. It looks amazing.
I go to pay and once again Myles stops me.
I seriously need to repay him for everything he's done for me somehow.

We drive home and begin to get ready for Jessy's party. I put on my leather effect trousers/pants, a black bandeau top and my black Christian Louboutin heels before dosing myself in perfume and putting my hoop earrings in.
Myles puts some black trousers/pants with a black shirt on and some black smart shoes and doses himself in aftershave. It's funny how much effort goes into going to a house party. I doubt we'll be even there long.
"Bring some spare clothes in case we end up staying the night or someone's sick," Myles says, well Okay then.
I quickly pack a bag and we walk downstairs and out to Myles car before driving to Jessy's.
Once we're there we're instantly handed shots, I look at Myles worried.
"I'll nip to the loo and tip it down the toilet when nobody's looking," Myles whispers and I pass him my shot before he disappears. Before I know it he's returned. We walk towards the living rooms and take a seat on the sofa trying to avoid as much drunken nonsense as possible but of course a drunken Devon and Jessy walk in passing us more shots, obviously wanting us to take them with them. I look and Myles and see him give the exact same look back at me.
"1, 2, 3," Jessy says before downing her shot.
"Why aren't you drinking?" Jessy asks obviously noticing Briar and I still holding onto the small cup full of alcohol.
"Um," Briar manages to get out before being interrupted by Devon.
"You're not pregnant are you," Devon says drunkenly laughing. We both join in with the laughing before it becomes slightly awkward. I quickly pour the alcohol into my mouth and smile at them and watch them leave.
"Briar what if you're pregnant you might have-
He stops mid sentence as I spit the alcohol back into the cup.
"Oh thank god," He says and kisses my head. I go to the kitchen and have a glass of water and swirl the water around my mouth, like mouth wash before walking back towards Myles, who looks bored out of his brains.
"You know, there's nobody upstairs, we could sneak up there, cuddle and watch a movie," I say and with that Myles is dragging me up to one of the empty rooms upstairs.