22

"That'll be my pizza," Myles laughs standing up and making his way to the door.
I quickly follow him and hug him from behind as he's paying. Once he's all payed he shuts the door and turns around to face me, placing his pizza box on the cabinet next to us. He wraps his arms around me and stares deeply into my eyes. I decide to do what feels natural and can tell he's thinking the exact same thing. We smash our lips together, he licks mine asking for entrance which I accept. This feels so wrong but so right at the same time. We begin to walk towards the living room keeping our lips attached at all times, don't ask how we managed to breath, that's just an overall mystery. We fall onto the couch still keeping our lips attached. I can feel his hands roaming around my back and mine doing the same to him. Eventually we break apart, out of breath and just staring at each other. Wow. Neither of us dare move until we hear Myles stomach rumbling. We pull away from each others embrace and Myles goes and gets his pizza back from the passage way. I go and get myself and Myles a drink from the kitchen, my mind focusing on what just happened. I walk back into the room and see Myles tucking into the pizza.
"You want some?" He asks totally normal. I give him a small smirk and nod my head. He knows me far to well. I place the 2 drinks down on the table in front of me and pick up a slice of the pizza. Myles always orders his pizzas thin so the cheese and tomato purée just smoothers around my mouth. I laugh knowing how much a mess my face must be in before picking a tissue up off the table. Myles instantly grabs the tissue out my hand and very gently cleans my face up for me.
"Thank you," I say quietly looking at him and smiling.
"You're welcome," He responds taking both of my hands into his and smiling at me.
It's happening again. I can see him leaning in and eventually he slowly pecks my lips, leaving them to tingle slightly. I'm not sure what to feel, but what I know I definitely am feeling is passion and love for Myles.
I slowly stand up, stroking my thumb over his hand as I gently let go. I walk up stairs and can hear him following me. Once I get to the top I can feel his arms wrapping around me. I don't know what's going on but I'm going to let it continue, what's the worse that can happen? Myles wouldn't play with my feelings if he had no intentions of doing something with them. I smile and place my hands on his. We walk as one to my room, then I turn and look up at him to see him looking down. Out of nowhere all of these emotions come rushing to me. All I can think about is this moment, me and Myles. I want him to be mine.