35

We finish slightly early so we can try costumes on. It's one of them things which I love and hate at the same time. There's 2 full troupe dances one which we wear a black lace body suit and dance to No place like home and another where we wear a red sparkly 2 piece (shorts and cropped top) and dance to one night only. A small group to a remix of 'There's no business like show business' which obviously consists of me, Jessy, Devon and Myles, where me and Jessy wear a simple metallic purple leotard and Myles and Devon just wear black dance pants and a purple top and then we have our solos. I have a Contemporary solo to Can't fight this feeling where I wear a dark green leotard, it's sort of like a cropped top and very short shorts connected by a piece of mesh. Other people are in other dances but that's all that I'm in. It doesn't seem much but most people are only just in the troupe dances so I can't complain.
Once we've tried costumes on we leave, me and Myles go home to get changed before meeting Devon and Jessy for a fun packed day ahead.
The bouncy castle park is so fun but extremely tiring. Me and Myles go on one of them where you race together, we some how caught up to each other in the middle and laugh.
"Is anyone looking," He says with a smirk I quickly look around and shake my head.
"Coast is clear," I say with a laugh before we quickly peck each others lips and get back to racing. Once I win the race it's Devon and Jessys turn, them 2 are extremely competitive so this will be funny to watch. They both come out sprinting and then drop to the floor. It's a draw!
"I won," Jessy says
"No I did," Devon argues and they continue with that for the rest of the day. Finally we get home  and away from the bickering and just collapse on the sofa.
"We need food," Myles says, I forgot about that
"Ughhh can we not just go tomorrow?" I moan, my legs are killing me.
"Nope, come on," Myles says dragging me up off the sofa.
I walk to the car and wait for Myles.
"What are you doing?" He asks me with a chuckle
"Waiting for you," I groan
"Yeah we're walking," He says with a smirk. How are his legs not killing?
I glare at him, if looks could kill Myles would be 6 ft under.
"Did you seriously think I'd let us walk," He says grabbing his car keys out of his back pocket. Thank the lord.
We both quickly jump into the car and drive to the store.
Once we arrive I grab a trolley and walk in. It's pretty late so it's quite quiet which is nice.
We buy a load of veg, ready meals, bread, eggs and some pastas, sauces and rice.
That should last us a while.
"Lasagne tonight?" Myles asks I nod before we set off home.
Once we arrive back we both instantly run to put our pyjamas on and then chuck our lasagnes in the microwave.
I quickly make us some orange squash and get the plates out ready whilst Myles sorts the cutlery out and puts the shopping away.
Once I hear the microwave beep I get them out and dish the lasagnes out onto the plate.
"Sweet corn?" I ask Myles and he nods. I grab the tin out the cupboard and put half on my plate and half on his.
We eat our food quickly but not quick enough to get indigestion and then go to bed.
"I'm not looking forward to this party tomorrow," I say with a sigh
"Me neither," He says
"We could just miss it," I say
"And do what?" He responds placing his hand on my arm gently
"I don't know, Cuddle?" I ask cutely.
"I mean I'd love to but we can cuddle all day until the party starts," he says pulling me into his chest.
"I suppose," I say snuggling deeply into him.
"Let's just go to sleep and see how we feel," Myles suggests, I nod. To tired to respond before closing my eyes and falling into a land of slumber.