53

"MORNING CAMPERS," Devon screams waking us all up.
"Morning Devon," I say sleepily before stumbling out of bed. I suddenly get the urge to throw up. Not today baby, please.
I try to speed up my walking and shut the door quickly before throwing my insides up into the toilet. Hopefully nobody's noticed. I quickly brush my teeth and make my way back out.
"B are you okay?" Jessy asks concerned as I leave the room
"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I ask trying to play it cool.
"Um never mind," Jessy responds shrugging before going for her shower. I walk over to Myles before lightly pecking his lips.
"Morning sickness?" He asks, just loud enough so I can hear. I nod my head before giving him a quick hug and walking over to my wardrobe to get my CDC competition tracksuit out.
"I'm gonna have a shower after Jessy," Devon says getting his stuff out of the wardrobe.

Once we're all showered and dressed we go downstairs for breakfast.
"Morning guys, make sure to eat lots, I don't want any empty stomachs." Allain says as we approach the dining hall. We get our food and sit with the team and get excited for the day ahead.
Isaac hands us a sheet around with the order of the routines.
First is our full troupe routine
Then our small group
Followed by a duet
Then my solo
Then Myles' solo
Then a mystery small group, where names are picked out of a hat.
It should be a good couple of days.
I eat my fruit and cereal slowly. Honestly I'm starving but I know if I rush I'll just be sick, and I really don't want anyone to be figuring out I'm pregnant before I announce it.
"Myles I need to speak to you," I say once I've finished breakfast.
"Allain we're just nipping to the loo," Myles says instantly standing up. I follow him out and we go and sit where there's not many people around.
"I've decided to leave competitive dance," I say taking his hand in mine.
"Briar, you can't just drop out, you're literally about to compete," He says confused
"I mean when we get back," I say. "I know it's early days but I had this awful dream last night and I really feel like dancing competitively isn't going to do me or baby any good."
"Dance is good for pregnancies," Myles says
"I know but the amount of hours that goes into competitive dancing won't be good for our little bean. I'm not stopping dance, just cutting down the hours. I want a smooth pregnancy." I say placing one hand on his leg.
"I get you. I'll stop with you. I think we need to start saving money," Myles says understanding where I'm coming from.
"Don't even get me started on the money," I say with a laugh.
"I can't wait to start our little adventure together as a family. Just 8 more months." Myles says and tickles my belly lightly.
"8 more months till what?" We hear a shocked voice say from behind.