26

Myles looks at me confused. I instantly fall back on the bed, the quilt falling falling from my chest. I can see Myles staring at me laid in my bra.
"What's up B?" He asks me
"Nothing, just my head is aching like mad, Allain going to kill us and I'm laid here practically naked questioning my life choices." I say. He shuffles closer to me and sits me up right.
"Calm down, everything is going to be fine. I'm taking you out so get a wiggle on and get dressed." He says to me. I groan, even though I'm excited on the inside.
"What sort of thing should I wear?" I ask him.
"Something casual, but bring your welly's," He says standing up and ripping the covers off me instantly causing me to stand up. I groan which causes Myles to laugh.
"Kiss," Myles says walking closer to me. Okay then. I walk closer to him and we gently peck each others lips before I proceed to get ready. I quickly shower and chuck on my burgundy leggings, a vest top and my grey hoodie. Once I'm finished getting changed I go down stairs and see Myles in the kitchen plating up some slices of toast.
"Breakfast is served," he laughs passing me a plate with 2 slices of toast on and a glass with orange juice in.
"So where we going?" I question
"That's for me to know and you to find out," He says whilst tapping his nose making me giggle slightly. "We should get going though. I booked a taxi to take us to the car, I think it's just arrived."
And with that we stand up and make our way out to the taxi.
Once I'm sat down and have put my seatbelt on the driver sets off.
Once we arrive we pay and instantly hop in the car and Myles speeds off down the road.
The journey is about an hour long and Myles refused to tell me where we were going the whole journey.
Eventually we pull up into a car park. Myles gets out and walks around to the other side of the car and opens the door for me. I smile and thank him before he takes my hand in his and walks me to the entrance of a farm.
"2 seconds," He says letting go of my hand and walking up to the reception desk. He returns back with our tickets and we begin to walk through the farm looking at all the animals.
"Thought I'd drop you off home," Myles says with a jokingly. Only he could possibly even think to say something like that.
"I hate you," I saw with a laugh and see him smiling at me.
"I love you too," He says taking my hand in his yet again. Myles then takes us to a part of the farm where I've seen next to no one go. Myles hands our tickets in to a man, who is obviously in charge of this section of the farm. He hands us them back and smiles allowing us past. We enter this barn and sit on this haystack.
"Close your eyes," Myles says to me. I oblige and shut them nervously.
"Put your hands out," he says and I do just that and then I can feel something being placed onto my lap. I can feel my hands being moved so they're not touching it. It's smooth, hairy and won't stop wriggling about. I'm so nervous. After what feels like forever I'm told to open my eyes and their sat wiggling it's tail on my lap is the most adorable piglet I've ever seen. I can feel tears forming in my eyes. Myles knows that pigs are my favourite animal. I look to him and can see the look of pride in his face. I look down on his lap and there sat calmly is another piglet. He's done well.
"Thank you," I say, tears now spilling from my eyes.
We spend 10 minutes playing with the piglets and then go and look at more of the animals. At about 4 o'clock we eventually decide to leave the farm .
"The days not over yet," Myles says winking at me. Oh jeez.