45

Myles holds my hand for the whole flight, it's obvious both of us are terrified. I mean we can't even tell anybody because we'll instantly be disqualified from the competition, well I would be any way. We just sit in silence, neither of us decide to talk or sleep, even though it is extremely late and we're going to have next to no sleep tomorrow.
The plane lands at 8:30am (UK) and we are escorted off to ensure the team sticks together. We quickly go through passport control and walk to get our suitcases. As usual mine is the last to come. Myles wouldn't allow me to pick it up or pull it. Which I guess is cute, but I'm only like 4 and a half weeks pregnant. I want to enjoy being able to do the little things whilst I can.
I instantly get this urge to throw up. I'm guessing baby doesn't like flying, not that it even is a baby. It's more of a Peanut, not even that yet. It's probably around the size of a poppy seed.
I quickly rush away from Myles side and dart to the toilet. Once I return Myles shoots me a guilty and sympathetic smile.
"Everything okay?" Jessy asks me. I nod and smile, crying on the inside. If this is the start of the morning sickness they're going to click on.
"I couldn't get to sleep on the plane," I say, which technically isn't a lie.
"I don't suppose you bought paracetamol?" Jessy asks. I nod and get the paracetamol out from my pocket giving her one.
"Cheers Briar," She says swallowing it.
We walk out of the arrivals and are met with the Competition manager. Usually our luggage would just be transferred over to connecting flights, but the competition company stated it was too risky so we have to check our bags in again with the other airline and do the whole security procedure again. This time we don't have as long to wait for the flight. We're currently in Manchester.
Once our gate number is called we walk as a team to the waiting area where we are met with a load of other competing teams. I don't recognise many of them, actually I don't think I've heard of any of them. We board the plane and this time all of the teams are divided up into sections of the aeroplane. We're the first team on and all our designated seats are right at the front of the plane, meaning we should be first on. I feel slightly sorry for the 3 people who aren't a part of the competition but still have to be on this flight, but it's not that long a flight so I guess that's not too bad.
The whole flight I just want to be sick, but some how I manage to keep it in. This flight I'm sat next to Jessy. I mean I can't complain, after all she is my best friend, but I really hoped I'd be next to Myles.
"So," Jessy says causing me to jump slightly. "How are you?"
"Um I'm good, extremely tired though," I say, I honestly wish I could sleep but my mind isn't making it possible.
"How's Myles? You two seem to be extremely close, I mean you're living together." She asks with a smirk. I honestly don't want to deny Myles and I are an item but I feel like we need to comprehend that we're having a baby before springing that news out.
"I think he's okay," I say and shrug, trying to avoid any questions. Oh shit I need the toilet.
"Nothing going on between you?" She asks curiously
"Not that I'm aware of," I say. I wish I could just be truthful but both Myles and I need to talk properly before anything. I can hear Jessy groan. She's been wanting us to get together since we first walked in to CDC.
I shut my eyes tight trying to avoid any more questions and the fact I need to pee, which luckily works as the next time I open them, we've landed.