27

We walk back to the car. I can feel butterflies in my stomach.
"B it's okay, you don't need to be nervous," Myles says grabbing and gently squeezing my hand. I nod unconvinced. Just being around Myles is making me nervous. I mean he knows I like him and I know he likes me but these past couple of days have been so strange. We've been acting like a couple but we really haven't spoken much about our feelings at all.
We arrive back home and Myles hands me a bag.
"I'll run you a bath, Put this on, do your hair, makeup or whatever you need to do and then we're going out," He says smiling brightly at me.
I can feel tears of happiness brimming in my eyes. Maybe this is what we both need.
"Thank you," I say and give him a quick hug.
I walk in the house, Myles following closely behind, and run to my room. Myles goes to run me a bath and I open the bag. Inside the bag is the most beautiful dress & shoes I think I've ever seen. It's a grey dress, the skirt part is sort of crossed over and the top is all lace and beautiful.The shoes are high heeled but just simple and grey to match the dress but are absolutely perfect. Myles really does know the way to my heart. I place the dress nicely on my bed and put the shoes neatly on the floor. I walk out of my room to see Myles.
"You shouldn't have," I say staring at him in adoration.
"You deserve the world, it's the least I could do," He says with a smile before he continues, "Your bath is ready It may need a splash of cold in so I'd check before you get in."
I smile and walk towards the bathroom. I enter the room and instantly see a mountain of bubbles in the bath. Oh god, there will be no getting me out of the bath now!
After about 20 minutes of messing on with all the bubbles in the bath (and of course emptying more bubble bath into the tub to make endless fun) I hear Myles saying with a concerned tone, "Briar are you okay?"
I laugh to myself and decide not to respond. For some reason I never lock the bathroom door so I know Myles will come wandering in sooner rather then later. I hear him knocking on the door and again I sit silently. I put a load of bubbles in my hand and ensure that the bubbles are fully covering my chest. When I see Myles eventually walking in I throw them at him. Luckily they don't manage to reach him, he's wearing a smart tuxedo. Obviously we're going some place fancy. Myles NEVER wears a full tux. He usually just wears the trousers and shirt and occasionally a blazer if necessary.
"So you haven't drowned," Myles says with a sigh of relief
"Nope, still here." I say with a cheeky smile.
Myles shakes his head in a 'what on earth have I let myself into' sort of way, "Planning on getting out any time soon?" He asks me with a laugh.
"I guess I could now," I say with puppy dog eyes.
"You'll go wrinkly and eventually dissolve if you stay in any longer," He says with a small smirk.
"Fine," I say and with that he walks out. I quickly get out, wrap the towel around myself and brush my teeth. I leave the room and go to get changed. I decide to do natural makeup but I do put my fake lashes on, I mean the lashes only come out on special occasions and something's telling me this may be one of them. I quickly dose myself in perfume, grab my clutch purse and then walk downstairs. Myles is stood there with red roses waiting for me. How did he manage to sneak them past me? Well I suppose I was in the bath long enough. I smile as he hands me them and I quickly put them in some water and we leave.