44

I stare at the positive results for a minute more before putting the lids back on both tests and shoving them back in their boxes. I dab my eyes with tissue before putting the tests in my bag. I flush the toilet and leave the cubical. Luckily my eyes aren't red and puffy so you wouldn't even be able to tell that my eyes had been watering.
"You took your time," Jessy jokes. Wait how long was I?
"Yeah aha, first it wouldn't come out and then it wouldn't stop," I say lying through my teeth, washing my hands.
"I hate when that happens," Jessy laughs before we leave the toilets and walk back towards the boys.
"I'm hungry," Jessy says.
"Donuts?" Devon suggests causing us all to nod.
I'm not even hungry. I keep looking at Myles and knowing that I know I'm carrying his baby and can't tell him till we're alone is killing me, I need to tell him soon.
We get donuts and instantly our gate number is announced. We meet up with Allain and wait for the rest of the company before walking to the gate. We sit in the waiting area for around 10 minutes before boarding the plane. The seats are split into 3 sections, the middle consists of rows of 4 and the sides consist of rows of 2. I'm sat next to Myles at the back whilst majority of people are sat near the front. Maybe this will give me a chance to tell him. I quickly check my snapchats whilst I can and smile at one from Abbey wishing me good luck in the competition. After checking them I quickly shove it in my bag and place it under the seat in front.
Everyone counts down before the place takes off and of course they begin to sing the company comp anthem yet again, but I'm really not in the mood.
"Have you got any water?" Myles asks me squashing my leg slightly.
"Yeah just in my bag," I say, not thinking. I can see Myles rummaging the bag to find the water which is right at the bottom. I realise he's stopped rummaging and now looking at something. The tests of course.
He doesn't open the boxes but just looks at the boxes.
"Open them," I say with a weak smile.
He opens them discreetly and looks at them both and gulps. He knows 2 lines means positive and can read the other one which clearly states pregnant.
"I only found out about an hour ago, this isn't how I wanted you to find out," I say innocently. Myles looks at me, speechless.
"You don't need to say anything now, We can talk about this when we get back," I say taking his hand in mine and stroking my thumb over the top. I sit and look through the on flight movies and can just feel Myles looking at me.
"Briar," Myles says out of the blue.
"Yes Myles?" I ask looking towards him.
"I love you," He says looking forward.
"I love you too," I respond, confused.
"No, I really really love you," He says looking towards me.
"I really really love you," I say even more confused.
"What are we going to do?" Myles then asks and breaks down into tears causing people to look at us, luckily nobody we know is sitting near, so I won't have to explain anything.
"Honestly Myles, I'm not sure," I respond, taking both of his hands into mine. " But I know we're going to be fine."