38

We walk into one of Jessys spare bedrooms and switch the TV on before relaxing on the bed in one another's embrace, My back on Myles' chest.
"This is nice," Myles says
"It is isn't it," I respond looking up at him and giving him a small peck on the lips.
We decide to watch Bring it on but only manage to get 1/4 of the way through it before we hear the most peculiar sounds coming from outside the door. Obviously we pause the film, curious as to what's going on. I leap out of Myles' embrace and towards the door. I count down from 3 in my head before opening the door. Of course someone's drunkly making out, just what I wanted my film to be interrupted by. I instantly shut the door and roll my eyes before making my way back towards Myles. Once I'm comfortable we switch the film back on and instantly the door opens, Jessy.
"Why are you both up here?" She asks, she's not as drunk as I'd of anticipated but she's still pretty hammered.
"Watching bring it on," I say with a smile.
"I love that film," she says stumbling over to us.
"We know," I laugh slightly. Where as I loved High school musical, Jessy adored Bring it on!
"You two are so cute," she says, okay so maybe she's more drunk than I'd anticipated.
"Are we now, why don't you go and find Devon," I say with a laugh.
"Okay Briar," She responds stumbling away. I'm honestly not sure how she managed to walk in her heels but she's doing it somehow.
"Do you want to go?" Myles asks sweetly. I nod and we both get up and leave.
Myles begins to drive, but not in the direction of my house, is he kidnapping me?
"My house isn't this way," I say, stating the obvious.
"Oh I know," he says with a smirk
"Okay," I reply, not too sure what to say.
We pull up in a car park and instantly get out. It's pretty dark so I'm not 100% sure about my surroundings. I feel Myles take my hand and we begin to walk towards a large beautiful building. Hang on, I've passed this before. We walk in and my mouth drops. It's one of Toronto's most beautiful, luxurious and romantic hotels. Myles checks us in and a bellman takes the bags from Myles' hand. I hadn't even realised he'd got them out of the car. We get in the elevator and soon arrive on what I'm assuming is our floor. Once we are shown to our room I have to blink twice. This room is amazing. I mean it's simple but gorgeous and there's confetti rose petals on the bed and a mini fridge in the corner of the room.
"Go and read what's on the bed," Myles says with a smile.
I hesitate before walking towards the bed and instantly my eyes fill with tears.
'Girlfriend?' It reads.
It takes me a moment to process what I'm seeing before I turn to face Myles, tears streaming down my face, and run into his arms.
"So is that a yes?" He asks me cheekily. I nod my head.
"Did you need to ask?" I respond rhetorically. Well it's about time.
"I'm the luckiest guy in the world," he says gently kissing my head.
"I'm the luckiest girl in the world," I say leaning up to kiss his lips gently for the first official time as his girlfriend.
Finally.