64

The months go by slowly. I'm now around 8 and a half months pregnant.
Everyone had mixed reactions and opinions to finding out I was expecting. Of course Jessy and Devon have been with us none stop, we decided for them to be god parents, not that they're aware of that yet. I know people usually have quite a few godparents but we decided they were the best and only candidates for the job.
I kept in contact with Rhee, she's expecting her second child now, a little girl, she's about 5 1/2 months along. We talk weekly and have even arranged to meet when both the babies are born.
Myles and I moved into our own apartment to bring our baby up without our parents constantly surrounding us and having to keep switching houses.
Telling my mom was one of the hardest things I ever had to do. She had a melt down, but has supported us none stop since.
I became really close with my dad, but I could never tell my mom about any of that. He actually decorated our babies room, our baby boys room.
Rowan Theo Erlick.

Myles proposed to me the day we found out we were having a boy! We were having a gender reveal party and the moment the blue confetti came showering out of the balloon he got down on one knee. Of course I said yes!

-

"Morning," Myles says as I wake up gently kissing my head.
"Morning," I say with a small yawn.
"Morning RoRo," Myles says now kissing my stomach, causing him to kick slightly.
My bump isn't huge but what do you really expect.
"What do you want for breakfast?" Myles asks getting up from the bed.
"Just some toast would be lovely, thank you," I say with a smile.
"Toast it is," Myles says kissing my head once again before leaving the room.
I smile as he leaves and then just look around the room taking in every single detail, our little home.
There's a Moses basket next to my side of the bed with a small plush elephant toy in. Any day now my little boy will be laid peacefully there.
"Here you go," Myles says with a bright smile handing me my toast
"Thank you M," I say taking the toast.
"What do you want to do today?" He asks
"I was thinking of visiting my dad for a bit then maybe visit Jessy and Devon," I say with a smile.
"Sounds like a plan," He says.
I quickly eat my toast and then attempt to get out of bed. Once I'm out I get dressed for the day ahead. I wear a simple hoody and some leggings with my uggs.
"B I was thinking maybe we should put your hospital bag in the car, you can pop any day now and I don't want to chance anything," Myles says walking towards my prepacked bag.
"I guess you're right," I respond. "He's kicking."
Myles places his hand on my stomach and we both smile at each other. Once he's stopped we leave for the car, ensuring the hospital bag comes with us.
Our apartment is on the first floor so we only have one flight of stairs to worry about. It's a nice little building, not one of them massive overrated or scruffy ones that get advertised on TV daily.
We drive to my dads which takes 10 minutes and then help to bake a gingerbread house since it's almost Christmas!
"Briar can you get them out the oven?" Abbey asks when the timer goes off.
I walk towards the oven and turn it off before opening the door. Wow it smells gorgeous, I can't wait to try some. I put the oven glove on and-
Oh shit. Water. Everywhere.
"THE BABIES COMING"
"WHAT?" Abbey asks in shock.
"Shit," I say grabbing my stomach. I've never felt a pain like this before, it's like a thousand knives digging into me.
Myles picking me up and runs to the car with dad and Abbey following behind. Once we're all in the car Myles speeds to the hospital. God knows how many speeding tickets he's going to get but I swear to god this is more important.
Once we're at the hospital Myles rings my mom and his and we're directed to a room and instantly I'm in labour and screaming in agony.
I can feel the tears streaming down my face but I try to remember how magical this experience is meant to be.
"That's it B, he's here," Myles says with a wide smile. "Our son."
I take a few deep breaths and eventually I'm sat up on the bed with my little family, nothing could ruin this moment. It's like the world around us has stopped, I wish it had. I wish I could stay in this moment forever. He's laid peacefully in my arms with his little dumbo baby grow on. He's perfect, he's got dark hair, chubby cheeks with a little button nose.
I'm the luckiest person in the world.
My dad, Abbey and Franci come into the room and congratulate us.
I hand my delicate bundle of joy to my dad and watch as his heart absolutely melts.
The door opens and in comes-
oh no

"ALAN?"
"TAMARA"

oh shit

Don't tell my motherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें