13

Tell me what? Well I'm assuming it's me. I'm so confused now, and curious. I can't let on that I know anything though. I stay stood outside the door for a few minutes before entering and proceeding to collect my underwear.
I see Myles glaring over to Devon, yep definitely me. The room is silent, a very awkward silence. I walk out the room and proceed to go to the bathroom. I thought about sitting outside the door, but they'd probably checked to make sure I was actually in the bathroom no doubt. Usually as I shower, I'd have my shower playlist on, but quite frankly Beyoncé doesn't seem that interesting to me right now.
I just want to know what Myles needs to tell me. Before I realise the time I hear a knock on the door. I freeze instantly. How long have I been in here?
"Briar are you okay? You've been in there a while." I hear a concerned Myles say. I quickly turn the water off and jump out the shower and speedily get changed before barging out the door.
"Sorry, got a little distracted." I say walking into my room.
"We thought you'd fallen down the plug hole or something," Devon says jokingly. I roll my eyes and we proceed to make our way down the stairs and out the door to Myles car.
I sit in the seat next to Myles and Devon and Jessy in the back.
"What time does the breakfasts finish again?" Jessy asks.
"Um 10:30 I think," Myles responds before speeding off out my driveway.
"Well done Briar now we only have 10 minutes to get there." Devon says in a sarcastic serious voice. I again roll my eyes and before we know it we're pulling up into McDonald's car park.
We run into the building and quickly and fiercely begin tapping on the screen.
"Myles, what you having?" I ask in a matter of urgency. We have 2 minutes until breakfasts are over.
"Pancakes with syrup. Hot chocolate, No hashbrown." He says.
"Dev?" I ask
"Sausage McMuffin, hot chocolate, with a hashbrown." He responds
"Jessy?" I ask feeling more pressured.
"Same as Dev, without the hashbrown though." She says with a small smile.
"And for me, sausage McMuffin, no egg and  no cheese." I say to myself, before browsing the drinks menu. "Hot chocolate and a hashbrown."
I check the time and quickly proceed to payment and almost faint as the receipt prints out. Myles takes it and passes it to me.
"Number 59," He says with a gentle smile.
"You three go get a table and I'll bring it over." I say smiling and walking towards the collection desk, keeping a small distance to allow other customers to get in front.
As I'm stood there a girl catches my eye. She's putting all the foods in the bags and handing them out. It looks tiring and she looks stressed to death. But that's not why she catches my eye, but I just can't put my finger on it.
"Number 59," she says walking towards the collection desk, I notice as I'm walking towards it she writes something on the sheet of paper with the number on before handing it to me along with the food. Wait I know who it is. It's the same girl who delivered my parcel, and the same girl from Instagram. I nervously thank her before taking and quick look at the sheet and quickly putting it in my pocket.
'Meet me 3:30pm today at Costa' I quickly look up discreetly nod so only she can see and take the food to the table.
I've never been so nervous.