12

Myles and Devon seem more into the film then both me and Jessy. I lean forward to take a sip of my drink and when I lean back Myles pulls me closer into his side. I slightly smile to myself and lean my head on his shoulder. This is nice.
The ending credits begin to come up and I look towards Jessy and Devon, they're both fast asleep. I look at Myles and we both laugh. I quickly grab a blanket from the cupboard and place it over the top of them. Myles and I make our way upstairs. I quickly run to the bathroom and get my pyjamas on and Myles gets changed in my room. I walk back to my room and jump on my bed next to Myles, scaring him slightly as he wasn't aware I'd entered the room.
"When did you get here," He asks slightly scared.
"Hahah I just came in, don't worry." I say as I ruffle his hair and get comfortable on my bed, Myles lies next to me and instantly turns to face me.
"I think it's best we talk now, whilst Devon and Jessy aren't here." He says with a serious tone of voice. I nod.
"Briar that kiss, I didn't want our first kiss to be like that." He says looking guilty as ever.
"Forget about it Myles it was practically a dare." I say more relaxed.
"But it was our first kiss, I can't just forget about it that easily." He says staring deeply into my eyes. He seems broken. I lean in and gently kiss his lips. I pull away and stare at him in adoration.
"Forget about earlier." I say and he looks at me gobsmacked.
"Good night," I say before turning around and closing my eyes. I feel him wiggling around next to me and then place his head on the pillow next to me.
Why did I just kiss him? It's not like we're a couple? I swear the only thing I'm good at is making things awkward and complicated.

Soon enough I'm being woken up by the chirpy sound of Jessys voice.
"Good morning," she says angelically.
"Morning," I groan whilst looking for my phone.
"How did you both sleep?" Jessy asks
"That's if you did actually sleep," Devon mumbles with a smirk, causing Jessy to whack his arm. Is he seriously implying that Myles and I slept together? Like slept slept together?
"We slept the full night thanks Devon, slept like an angel," I say with a sassy smile.
"How did you sleep Myles?" Jessy asks.
"Well, I had a human hot-water bottle next to me," He says causing us all to laugh.
"Did you just stay on the sofa?" I ask, if they did god help them. That must of been uncomfortable.
They both nod.
"You seriously have no idea how much back pain I'm having right now," Devon says rubbing his back.
"It wasn't that bad," Jessy says glaring over to Devon. I laugh, I know how awful the sofa is to sleep on. If I fall asleep on the sofa my mom just leaves me there and grabs a pillow and blanket. Apparently I'm too heavy for her to carry now.
We decide to go out for breakfast, well, just to McDonalds anyway. When we have comps we always go to McDonalds for breakfast. Usually wearing our pyjamas. But since we're not at comp today we'll just get changed to avoid any mucky looks.
I rummage through my closet until I find a nice top and jeans.
"I'm going to have a quick shower and get changed, shouldn't be long." I say. I walk away and once I get to the bathroom I realised I forget to get my underwear, I begin to walk back to my room when I hear Devon asking Myles
"When are you going to tell her?"