10

Nerves take over my whole body, I feel goose bumps on my arms. I slowly make my way to door and hold the handle for a few seconds before opening. There stood before me was the girl who's Instagram I'd been going through not so long ago. My mouth drops and I just stare at her in disbelief.
"Hi, um, would you be able to take this parcel in for Ms Jenkins next door?" The girl asks, I nod my head slightly.
"Sure," I politely respond. Maybe she doesn't recognise me, or maybe it's not even her and I'm just hallucinating.
"Um can I take a name please for the delivery confirmation, I'm sorry I'm new to this." she says with a nervous smile.
"Don't worry you're doing great. It's Briar, Briar Nolet." I say nervously with a gentle smile praying she recognises me. The minute I say my name she looks straight into my eyes and I swear I see tears forming in her eyes. Or maybe that's just me. She hands me the box and just stands there, neither of us daring to move. Eventually she takes a small step back and says
"Anyway, thank you. I'm sure I'll see you soon." And with that she walks away.
Oh I'm sure you will, infact i'm more then sure you'll be seeing me again. I shut the door and within seconds I'm opening it again to greet Myles.
"Who was that." Myles asks with a smirk.
"Oh nobody," I say before giving him a hug. He wraps his arms around me and we walk up to my room.
"B, can I ask you something?" Myles asks looking the most serious I've ever seen him be. Okay I'm getting worried now.
"Do you want me to stay here until your mom gets back? Like move in? I'll sleep in the spare room ofcause, I know you need your space, but the thought of you being alone is killing me. You have no idea." He states. I can see him getting worried so I decided to use to my advantage. I pull an awkward face and start laughing, which obviously confuses him since he's, well, he's Myles.
"Myles I'd love that, Thank you." I say and hug him again, this time for longer. Were cut off by a knock at the door. Causing Myles to groan.
That must be Jessy or Devon.
We walk towards the door and open it to reveal Jessy stood in her pink woolen flamingo pyjamas.
"Hey girl." I say before doing our special handshake.
"Hey B, hey Myles," Jessy says as she enters the house. "Devon's just down the road. His moms giving him a lift."
Me and Myles both nod and we all walk through to the living room and collapse into the sofa.
"Soo anything new?" Jessy asks giving me a slight smirk.
Jessy somehow found out I liked Myles and hasn't let me have a break since. She's shipped us both together since we first met. It's ridiculous. I shake my head. I mean we've both confessed our feelings but haven't actually done anything about it. Maybe spending more time together might help things along. I'm not sure. But I seriously cannot wait to be living with Myles for the next four months.
Soon enough Devon arrives and we order a takeaway to get the night started.
It's nice spending time with them all away from dance, I mean we do meet up occasionally but we mainly just see each-other at dance.
After what feels like forever the take away arrives. Pizza, chips, garlic bread & chicken strips. What could be better? We begin tuck in just as Jessy says.
"After this can we play spin the bottle?"

Oh dear.