Panic sets in

"Nikki this way... away from the area now!" Jack shouts as he runs frantically towards Nikki, who is crouched down on the floor photographing evidence.

"What? Why?" Nikki panics.

"Questions later run!" Jack says as he pulls Nikki to her feet.

Nikki doesn't move but watched Jack, "but my stuff" she says playing awkward.

Jack huffs and grabs her wrist and goes to run but Nikki puts her foot down. "You can buy more stuff come on now!" Jack says as he pulls her along.

Nikki gives in and starts to follow him, "wait... my phone" Nikki looses Jacks hand and runs back to where her belongings are.

She turns around to see Thomas and Clarissa all heading in the same direction, she suddenly realises there's something completely wrong.

"Guys... what's going on? Wait up Thomas!" Nikki shouts.

Thomas looks back at Nikki and doesn't say anything before carrying on running. Jack waits for Nikki as she collects her phone and laptop. "Seriously woman, you can buy more of those" Jack huffs.

Suddenly there is a loud band followed by bricks, fire and dust. The fire comes through like a firework ready to explode.

The force of the explosion pushes Nikki and Jack to the floor. A moment of silence before Jack starts to grown and come to terms with what's just happened.

The fire crackles around him and mini explosions can be heard from around the area.  Jack looks down at Nikki as he sits himself up and tends to his tender arm.

"Nikki?" Jack coughs as he shuffles towards her. He pushes bricks and insulation from off Nikki and looks at her.

He gives her a shake and she slowly comes around. "Nikki?" He coughs again.

Nikki starts to cough and splutter and slowly open her eyes. Her breathing felt all weird from the explosion almost like someone was sat on her chest. "Jack?... what happened? Are we dead?" Nikki mutters as she sits up.

Jack laughs slightly. "I think we're very much alive, come on let's move."

He helps Nikki to her feet they slowly make their way Over the destruction and leave the building. "Look! Nikki and Jack made it!" Thomas says breathing a sigh of relief.

Nikki smiles and slightly limps over to where Thomas and Clarissa are. "Gosh, rough night?" Clarissa smirks trying to lighten the mood.

Nikki gives a sarcastic laugh and turns to look at Jack. He smiles at her happily, she goes to smile back but suddenly her vision becomes blurred and her world begins to spin.

Jack notices the change in Nikki, "hey? Are you okay Nik?" He questions.

Before she can give a reply to Jack, she has collapsed in a heap.

"...For as much as it has pleased Almighty God to take out of this world the soul of Nikki Alexander we therefore commit her body to the ground, earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust, looking for that blessed hope when the Lord Himself..."

People slowly walk away from the gave side hand in hand, softly morning the death of their loved one. The grave is slowly filled it, second by second the coffin becomes less visible.

Suddenly, Nikki awakes, her world dark, her movements limited. Panic sets in, Nikki knew it, for sure she was being buried alive... once again.

She starts to scream and kick at the coffin but nothing. She screams even louder. "Get me out of here! I'm alive! Help, help, help, help. Please someone help me!" She screams.

Nikki continues to and then bolts upright in bed, still screaming, crying and pouring with sweat. Could nothing console Nikki?