Only Love Can Hurt Like This

Thomas sits working on the DNA of the Hand they had found in the graveyard which they are currently linking to Nikki. Clarissa sits in the meeting room watching Thomas through the window and also keeping an eye on her phone as she is due a call from Jack to let them know how Poppy is, as they have taken her to the hospital to run tests on her and also warm her up as her body temperature was dropping low.

Soon Thomas leaves the cutting room and puts the hand away in the mortuary cooling bays. He walks into his office and starts to run the tests. Clarissa leaves the meeting room and comes and joins him in the office.
"So?" Clarissa questions leaning forwards in her wheelchair as she watches the results print.

"The ring contains Nikki's DNA, also some of Jack's and two traces are unknown, one possibly the daughter..." he begins.

"So the hand?" She questions.

"Not a match, this hand isn't Nikki's hand..." He says looking up at her in disbelief.

Meanwhile, Nikki sits crying in the corner of the room she has been held captive in, she had been without her daughter for almost a whole day now, she is worried for her life. Suddenly she hears a key being put into the lock, the lock turns and the door creeks open.
She takes a deep breath hoping Matt had brought Poppy back to her, "Where is she!" Nikki screams at him instantly.

Matt doesn't reply but places the tray down on the floor beside her, it contained a glass of water and a piece of dry toast. "Where is she!" Nikki screams again noticing Matt has some form of tablets in his hand.

"Never you mind," He says stepping forwards and grabbing Nikki's mouth, "Now open wide," He says growling through his teeth.
Nikki clamps her mouth shut and looks at him wide-eyed, "Don't resist you will only make things hard Nikki" He growls again.

He pinches Nikki's nose, but still, she resists until she can't take any more and gasps for air. "Please no!" Nikki screeches but before she can even breath, Matt shoves the unknown tablets into her mouth and holds it forcefully shut.

Nikki panics but tries not to let the tablet go down, she pretends to give in and swallow so Matt removes his hands and stands above her. Nikki looks up at him, he then crouches down and spits the medication in his face. "Fuck you," She says as she once again tries to pull the handcuff away from the cold radiator.

Matt glares at her as he wipes his face and looks down at the tablets on the floor, "Bitch!" He shouts standing up and kicking her in the chest.
"Get up! Get up!" He shouts at her as he pulls her up by her top. Nikki stands up her arm still attached to the radiator, it is red and sore from the amount of pulling she has done.

"Kill me if you want, But you will never have me!" Nikki hisses through her teeth at him. "Now where is my daughter!" Nikki says protesting.

"Somewhere far, far away from here... when they find her she will be nothing but bones in the dirt!" He hisses as he starts to mess with Nikki's mind.

Nikki looks at him shaking her head, she doesn't believe a word he says, "She will never ever be found. You will never know what happened to her!" He says making Nikki cry.

"You Liar!" She screams completely breaking down.
She slips to the floor, Matt gets his phone out and shows her the photos that a friend has sent. It Is Poppy in nothing but her Babygrow in the middle of the woods near a river.
"Look at it Nikki, look at your daughter!" He says grabbing her tender cheeks and making her look at the phone.
"No!" Nikki screams hysterically as Matt leaves the room. "No, my Baby... give her back!" she screams, her voice going slightly hoarse from all the screaming.