A Fun Dessert

"So are you ready for dessert?" Jack questions as he watches Nikki undo her trouser button to let her stomach have room.

"I'm stuffed Jack, honestly couldn't eat another bite" Nikki groans as she feels her stomach.

"A food baby?" He laughs noticing her stomach looks swollen.
"Of course" Nikki laughs as she tries to push her stomach further out to make it look like she is pregnant.

Jack clears their plates from the dining room table, he scrapes the leftovers into the bin and places the plates in the dishwasher.

Nikki stands up and watches him set the dishwasher, "I'm off to the lounge... I think I am in a food coma" Nikki smiles and walks off to the lounge. She sits herself down on the sofa and puts her legs up.

Jack comes in a few moments later with two small glasses of wine for themselves, "Jesus Jack, how much are we going to be drinking tonight? don't you have a court hearing tomorrow?" Nikki says remembering she heard him mention something to Clarissa.

"Not until the afternoon, any way you need me for the health visitor right?" Jack smiles and sits himself down. He hands the glass of wine to Nikki and she places her legs over Jack's lap, she smirks and sips her wine.

Jack looks at her legs. "Alright there shorty?" He chuckles as he watches her start to lie back on the sofa. "Don't get yourself too comfortable" Jack replies as he sits there stroking her leg.

"You'll send me to sleep doing that" She mumbles softly as she closes her eyes.
"Don't sleep on me!" Jack laughs.

"I want too, it's so peaceful... I miss Poppy, But by god I need to sleep!" Nikki mutters.

Nikki closes her eyes and smiles, Champagne flute still in hand. "Come on Nik, don't sleep... its 7 pm!" Jack laughs. Nikki just smiles with her eyes closed. "Right well I shall put on the TV because I'm clearly interesting" He adds sarcastically.

"Fine, I'm awake... It is just Nice to put my feet up and not have to listen out for Poppy" Nikki explains and Jack nods understanding her.

Ten minutes later Jack sits up from his resting position on the sofa and looks at Nikki who is the opposite end of the large sofa. "Okay, dessert?" Jack suggests while he puts the Netflix TV series on hold.

"Sure... are we playing that game?" She questions sitting herself up slightly.

"We can do... if you want... I mean" He smiles standing.

Jack picks up the empty bottle of wine and looks at Nikki, "Sure... seems like a laugh" Nikki replies.

He smiles and heads into the kitchen, Jack gets the mini desserts out the fridge and places them on the kitchen counter. He then sets them out on plates and takes them into the lounge. "Right ready?" Jack asks.

"Always" She smiles and sits herself up on the sofa, she crosses her legs and watches Jack place the small plates down on the coffee table.

"This should be interesting... you go first" Jack smiles handing her a piece of cloth.

"This is the blindfold then?" Nikki questions and Jack nods, he walks over to her and helps her tie the blindfold on securely.

Jack then sits beside her on the sofa, he picks up her small plate and feeds her a small eclair. "So?" Jack smiles.

"Well, that's interesting... let me guess... it has chocolate" She smiles.

Jack grins watching her, "So?"
"It is an Eclair... this is so easy... hit me again with another" Nikki smirks.

Jack does a number of small deserts before it's his turn. Nikki giggles and sits on her knees and helps Jack tie the blindfold. Soon she starts to pick up all the Mini deserts and feeds them to him.

She laughs as she picks up the squirty cream and places some on a strawberry and lets him eat the strawberry. "Wow, that is sweet" Jack smiles with a mouthful of food.

He laughs and swallows it, Nikki picks up the squirty scream and giggles as she squirts some on his nose. "Nikki! Behave!" Jack laughs.

"Sorry" She smirks.
Jack huffs and waits for another piece of dessert, Nikki sits there watching Jack curiously. "Nik? are you still there?" He asks as its gone really quiet.

"Yep," She smiles as she places the plate and squirty cream down on the coffee table. She watches Jack for a little bit longer before leaning in for a kiss.

Jack is surprised when his lips are met by Nikki's, She wraps her arms around his neck and shuffles onto his lap. "This is a nice surprise" He replies taking off his blindfold.

Nikki smiles as she kisses his nose getting rid of the cream. She smirks and wipes her lips with her sleeve. Jack leans forward and strokes her cheek. "Can I have another kiss?" Jack smiles.

She smiles and kisses him. Jack strokes her hip and continues to kiss her passionately, He then lifts her up and lies her on the sofa. "Jack" She giggles and Jack stops leaning forwards and watches as she pulls a pillow from under her back.

Jack laughs and then leans over her and starts to kiss her passionately. After a few moments, the kiss becomes more heated and Jack starts to roll up Nikki's shirt, He manages to get her top off and smirks. Soon Nikki is pulling at his clothing.

"Upstairs" Nikki mumbles as she is just left in her underwear and Jack is left in his jeans.

Jack jumps off Nikki and pulls her up before grabbing the things he needs and rushing off upstairs.
Nikki turns off the lounge right and heads into the hallway, she locks the front door and puts the safety chain across, before heading upstairs.

Nikki walks into the bedroom and looks at Jack who is taking off his jeans. He soon walks over to her and kicks the door shut. He grabs her small body and begins to kiss her passionately but this time guiding her to the bed.