The Doctor's

The following Morning Nikki wakes early and gets herself straight into the shower before Poppy has a chance to wake up, Nikki washes her hair and body before getting out the shower and walking back through to her room, she makes herself jump when she sees Jack standing in the doorway looking at her in just a pair of boxers. "Shit Jack, you made me jump" Nikki speaks as she places her hand on her chest causing her towel to slip down slightly. 
Nikki quickly grabs her towel and pulls it up before it comes to far down. "What are you doing?" Nikki questions as she walks over to her draws and gets fresh underwear out. 

"I've come to see how you are..." He says getting cut off by Nikki. 
"Yes I'm fine, what are you really after?" 

Jack looks at her and smirks, before rolling his eyes at her. "Nothing, I was on my way to the bathroom and I thought I would pop my head in and see how you are" He replies leaning against the doorframe. 

"Okay," She replies as she discreetly gets into her clear underwear and grabs a set of leggings and pulls them on. 

Jack continues to stare at her admiring her bare back, he always used to lie in bed and draw on her back and run his finger from mole to mole. "Right well I better go to the bathroom" He replies and Nikki makes a noise to acknowledge him. He walks off to the bathroom and leaves Nikki to get herself ready for her Doctors appointment. 

Half an hour later Nikki has booked herself into the Doctors surgery and is waiting for her name to be called to see the doctor, she sits messing with her zip on her jacket and continues to wait. "Nicola Alexander please" a voice calls. 

Nikki stands up and grabs her handbag from between her legs and heads into the office. "Hello Nicola, I'm Dr. Kennedy, how can I help you?" He speaks in a kind tone. 

Nikki feels her chest tighten slightly and thinks about what she is about to say, she then looks at the Doctor and smiles slightly, "Well the thing is... I think I was pregnant" She speaks slowly as she fights back her tears. 

"You think you were? have you taken a pregnancy test recently?" Dr. Kennedy questions. 

Nikki shakes her head before speaking, "I haven't but I took one like a week after intercourse and I know that wouldn't pick up any readings of being pregnant" Nikki speaks 
Dr. Kennedy types away on his computer and then stands up and unlocks a cupboard coming to a box of different kits, he finds the dip test kit he is after and then gets a small test pot. He turns back around and sits back at his desk. 

"Okay, Do you feel comfortable enough to do a pregnancy test?" He asks and Nikki nods. Dr. Kennedy then sends Nikki out the room to the toilets to pee into a sample jar for him. Five minutes later Nikki returns and places the pot on the desk. 

Dr. Kennedy gets a set of latex gloves out and unscrews the lid, the then takes the pregnancy test dip kit and dips it into the urine. "While I wait for the results can you tell me some of the symptoms you have been showing?" 

Nikki nods slightly, "er.. well, I keep getting stomach cramps, I've bled a fair bit in the past week almost like a normal period" Nikki explains. 

"Okay, well the test has tested positive for pregnancy... but I want to send you for an emergency ultra-sound at the hospital... I am going to email your notes over and If you head there now I will alert the team, I just want the emergency slot because you said you had been bleeding like a normal period" Dr. Kennedy speaks.
Nikki nods and feels a tightening in her chest again, "Is there anyone who could accompany you to the hospital?" Dr. Kennedy questions.  

Nikki thinks of Jack for a second but doesn't want to worry him and he still has Poppy. "I shall phone a friend, I'm sure she will come with me" Nikki smiles. Soon she leaves the Doctors Surgery and then heads off to the hospital.