Moments like This

Nikki lies cuddled up to Jack in bed, her eyes closed the only thing showing that she is still awake is the random shapes she keeps drawing on Jack' stomach, "What are you thinking about Nik?" Jack asks as he can feel her thinking. 

Nikki looks up at him her head still resting on his chest, "Everything and anything" she smiles. 
Jack leans forwards and steals a kiss from her lips. "Do you want more children, Jack?" She asks randomly. 

Jack looks at her and laughs gently, "Whatever made you think about that?" Jack questions as he strokes her bare shoulder. 

"Tell me, Jack!" Nikki smiles as she sits up and looks down at him. 

He smirks and just looks at her lovingly, "Tell me why you want to know first" He chuckles as he runs his hand up her pyjama top and strokes her back. 

Nikki rolls her eyes and huffs, "Jack Hodgson, you are impossible" She giggles as she suddenly straddles his waist. Jack automatically rests his hands on her hip, but Nikki moves his arms away, "Tell me! Or I shall make your life a misery!" Nikki says. 

Jack sits up and smiles at Nikki as she continues to sit on his lap, "Of Course I would love more children" Jack smiles and nuzzles his face into her neck, placing a delicate kiss on her sensitive spot. 

"With me?" She smiles as she arches her neck as he continues to kiss her. 

"Hmm, Naa, I was thinking with the woman from wonder woman... Gal Gabot" Jack replies as he continues to kiss her neck.

Nikki hits his chest playfully, "Tell me seriously" She says looking into his blue eyes. 
Jack catches her lips and runs his hands up her body and remove her top as she speaks.
His hands come to her hair and he starts to kiss her more passionately, "Jack, Seriously... Do you want children with me?" she asks. 

"We've got Poppy," He says as he runs his hands down her chest and across her breast. 

Nikki rolls her eyes and looks at him, "Jack!" She huffs as she pushes him back onto the bed, Jack leans up and kisses her. 

"Of course I want children with you, I love you... I don't want children with anyone else but you... oh and maybe Gal Gabot" Jack teases. 
Nikki rolls her eyes and hits his chest playfully, "Fine, fine... I would want more children with you in the future" Jack laughs and steals another kiss from Nikki's lips. 

"Why wait?" Nikki says as she runs her hands over his chest. 
"What! now?" Jack panics.
Nikki nods and starts to kiss down his chest. "Yes now, I need you, Jack... I want you! my body can't wait any longer" She moans against his stomach. 

Jack gives a shaky breath as he feels Nikki getting extremely close to his manhood. He doesn't know where to put himself as he feels Nikki playing with the waistband of his boxers. Suddenly her hand disappears and Jack can't help but let out a dangerously low grown. 

Nikki looks up at Jack and bites her lip, "Nik... I..." Jack can't even put his words together and longer. 

"How many children... Tell me Jack" Nikki mutters against his stomach as she kisses and licks at his incredibly toned abs. 

"Four... five maybe" He groans, he tries to hold himself together until he can't no longer and he bucks and thrusts up into her hand. 

"Steady on, you almost took me out" She giggles as she pulls his boxers down and discards of them over the side of the bed. 

Jack groans and grips hold of the bedsheets, "Nikki!" He moans letting her name fall from his mouth, He opens one eye and looks down at Nikki. 
"Shit, Fuckfuckfuck! Stop, oh fuck carry on" He groans in a spur of the moment he pulls her away and flips her over. 

He pins Nikki to the bed and smirks and starts to work his way down her body, He can feel Nikki trying to contain herself as much as possible and try to act like his touch isn't killing her. "Give it to me Jack, I want your babies... I want to feel your touch... I want you!" She groans as she wraps her legs around his body and arches up to him, begging for his touch.