♡ Emotions ♡

(Please look at the photo or this will not make any sense.)

Tom. Tom couldn't feel anything. The only exception was twice a month, for twenty minutes. All of time would stop, just for twenty minutes, while Tom felt all of the bottled up emotions that happened for the month. Tom thought it was selfish that time stopped, just for him to feel things, even if it was a very short time, but that's how it worked.

A big red circle was placed over tomorrow's date. The calendar belonged to Tom, and it was a very special day for Tom, as he could feel emotions. Tom normally kept a blank face, and didn't show anything. Whenever he was provoked by Tord, he kept his calm, stone-faced self. When kindness was shown to him, all he could do, was politely say 'Thank you.'

Tom was eager for tomorrow, but didn't feel it, as he walked into the kitchen. He didn't need food today, as he was not hungry. He made his way into the living room, and sat stiffly on the couch. Tom's sitting stance always made others think he was uncomfortable, when that was just how he sat. Arms on his lap, legs together, back straight. That's just how he was.

Tom didn't feel any enjoyment from watching television, so he didn't. He sat on the couch, staring. Analyzing, perhaps. The next person to trudge into the main living area was Edd. Tom always awoke before others.

"Good morning Tom.." Edd said, rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes. Tom nodded toward Edd.

"Good morning, Edward." Tom said, promptly. Tom accidentally called people by their full names often, it was just a habit.

"You can just call me Edd.." Edd mumbled, as he walked into the kitchen, most likely to prepare a breakfast for the rest of the people in the house. Soon the sound of sizzling made it's way into the air. Tom wasn't bothered by it. Matt was the next to bound down the stairs, acting as if it were the happiest day of his life.

"Hello Tom! How are you this fine morning?" Matt asked happily, showing Tom a wide grin. Tom didn't smile back.

"As per usual, Matthew." Tom answered, as he directed his gaze back to the floor in front of him. Matt frowned, slightly, before his smile immediately came back at the sight of Edd, making breakfast.

"Hello Edd!" 

"Hey, Matt."

Tom tuned out the rest of their conversation, as it was not any of his business to intrude on what could be personal speaking between the two. Tom once again, zoned out. Tord came in, maybe half an hour later.

"Hey, robot, you okay today?" Tord said, patting Thomas' head. Tom didn't react. Tord stretched his arms, and looked extremely tired. Most likely because a lack of sleep the night before.

"I am fine, although, you show signs of discomfort. Are you at satisfactory condition?" Tord rolled his eyes, taking a seat next to Tom.

"You sound like Siri, or maybe, Baymax." Tord turned on the couch to face the kitchen, where both Edd, and Matt, were still chatting.

"Edd, Matt, do you think Tom, is more like Siri, or Baymax?" Tord questioned the two. Edd and Matt looked at Tom, then at each other.

"Baymax..?" Edd answered, unsure. Tom turned to face Tord. Tord gave him a questioning glance. Tom stood up.

"I have things to prepare. I ask that none of you bother me today." Tom said, to all of the people in the house. Tom then sharply turned, and walked into his room, shutting the door behind him.

Tord was immediately curious on what Tom meant by 'he has things to prepare' but Tom had left before Tord could ask him eight million, annoying, questions. Tord spent the day.. studying.. Tom. After all, it's not stalking, if it's for research. Tord watched Tom closely, as he grabbed a bottle of alcohol from the fridge. That was strange, Tom never really drank alcohol, as it gave him no sense of satisfaction, so what was really the point? Tord waited, and waited, until Tom finally left the house.