♡ Gangs ♡

Tom sat on the low wall, his mask on his face. His mask was plain white, but with large eye holes. All you could see, was the pit that was his eyes. He swung his bat side-to-side, while he waited for his love to show up. His love, Tord, was in an opposing army, called the 'Red Army.' Tom's however, had a less creative name. His gang, was called 'Checkered Blues' It was a dumb name, but Tom wasn't the one to come up with it.

Tom heard quiet footsteps quickly come up to him. He turned his head slightly, seeing him. His love. Tord wore a black mask, with a simple large smile on it. Tom smiled behind his mask, seeing his beloved. They were at the pier when they met. Tord had accidentally thought Tom was a member of his gang, and went up to him. He was slightly startled, but drawn in by Tom's gaping holes for eyes.

"Hello, love." Tom said, wrapping an arm around Tord. Tord chuckled lowly. They had to stay quiet. Even if they were in neutral territory, there were still 'patrols' that could spot them, and report them to the gang leaders.

"How are you? You didn't get injured in the last gang fight did you?" Tord asked, holding onto Tom's arms. Tom laughed, and shook his head. Both of the gangs had recently had a bad fight, losing many members from both sides. Tom and Tord didn't see each other in the battle.

"I love how concerned you are about me, all the time. It makes me feel special." Tom said, wrapping his arms around Tord's neck.

"Well, you are special." Tord said, assumedly smiling. Tom leaned in to kiss him, but forgot about the masks, causing the plastic to bump against each other.

"Oops! Forgot about the masks!" Tom said, laughing. Tord joined in, and for a moment, it was just them.

Time Skip

It was another meeting day for the two of them, Tom always showed up early, and Tord was always slightly late. This time, Tord didn't run up to Tom, and hug him, like he usually did. He took out a pocket knife, and aimed it right at Tom's throat.

"What are you doing in this territory?!" Tord shouted loudly. Tom looked at Tord with worry, and confusion.

"they know." Tord whispered, explaining everything, with just two, small words.

"I'll leave, fine! I just liked this spot. No need to get so offended." Tom said, playing along with Tord's ruse. Tom whispered a small, 'i love you' before walking off toward his territory. Tord put away his knife, and continued his patrol.

Later that night, Tom and Tord met in a new spot, one not in the city. In the outskirts of town, in a small forest. They sat, holding hands, and talking. They still had their masks on. Tom stopped talking, remaining silent for a few moments.

"Tord, I want to see your face. If we die, I want to die knowing how beautiful you are." Tom said, turning to Tord.

"Tom, I can't help but wish the same thing," Tom smiled. "However.." Tom's smile immediately dropped. Not that you could tell from the mask. "You're more beautiful than I am." Tord said, wrapping his arms around Tom's neck in a tight hug.

Tom reached up, and undid the clasp on the back of his mask. He pulled it off slowly, revealing his true identity. His pale skin, and his black eyes. Tord gasped. 

"You're truly beautiful." Tord said, looking at Tom in awe.

"Stop! It's your turn!" Tom said, giggling. Tord reached behind his head, and untied the two pieces of fabric holding it to his face. He pulled it off, showing his fair skin, light freckles, and the small gap in his teeth.

"You're so handsome." Tom said, blushing. Tord laughed, and hugged Tom again. They felt somewhat.. Closer.. now that they had shown each other their faces.

"Tord, I don't want to be in a gang anymore. I want to be with you." Tord smiled, and kissed the top of Tom's head. 

"Let's leave. Never come back. Start a new life, in let's say.. London?" Tord suggested. Tom nodded.

"Sounds perfect."