♡ Second Command ♡

Edd sat in the prison cell, his knees close to his chest. They had taken Matt in a few hours ago to do who knows what. All Edd knows, is that there were many screams. Edd perked up once he heard the clicking of boots coming down the hall, followed by a second pair of shoes. Edd looked to the door as it opened.

In came Tord, followed by.. Tom?! 

Edd stood up quickly, to hug Tom, but a gun was immediately placed to his forehead.

"Stand down, prisoner." Tom commanded. Tord had a sick smile on his face. He put his hand on Tom's head, ruffling his hair.

"Good job, pet." He said, not taking his eyes off of Edd. Edd frowned, tears coming out of his eyes.

"Wh-What did you do to him?" Edd asked quietly. Tord laughed.

"What I had to do. He's mine now, Edd." Tord said. He smiled, as he gestured to Tom. Tom clicked a bullet into place, and aimed it at Edd. Edd looked into Tom's eyes, now replaced by a screen, with two digitalized eyes. He was hoping to see just a little bit of remorse, or familiarity, but was only met with a cold screen.

Edd closed his eyes, and braced for impact.

Time Skip

Tord had summoned Tom to his office. It's not like he had any choice, he had to follow all of Red Leader's orders.  As soon as he got there, Tord was waiting at his desk. He stood up as Tom walked into the room. Tom stood confused at the door. He had no more orders, so he just stood there. 

"Congratulations, Tom. I am promoting you! You are now my second in command." Tord said, standing in front of Tom. He handed Tom a special patch. He designed it just for Tom. A checkered patch, to go on his arm. Tom took it, and affixed it to the rightful spot.

"Thank you for this honor, Sir." Tom said, saluting. Tord chuckled lightly.

"Y'know Tom, controlling you is fun, but your personality is missing." Tord said. He walked around Tom, and clicked a small button on the back. Tom stood shocked for a moment, before looking at Tord.

"Um, t-thanks?" Tom said, stuttering. Tord smiled. That's what was missing from him. 

For the next few weeks, Tom had his personality. He was able to do pretty much anything, but he just had to follow orders. Tom and Tord were in Tord's office.

"Sir, where are Edd and Matt?" Tom said, looking up from his tablet. Tord froze a little bit.

"Tom, they were rebels." Tord said, quietly.

"Were?"

"..."

"Who killed them."

"..Tom.."

Tom stood up, and left the room. Tord let him go. Once Tom quickly got to his room, he sat on his bed, and just cried. Who killed them? Tom got a message from Tord. Since he was basically part robot, he could get messages. Tom reviewed the message. It was a memory? Tom viewed the memory.

"Wh-What did you do to him?"

"What I had to do. He's mine now, Edd."

There was a gunshot. From Tom's point of view. Tom.. killed.. Edd..? Tom sat on his bed, blankly. 

"I.. killed.. Edd..?"

For the next few days, Tom ignored Tord. He followed orders, silently. Tord profusely apologized, but Tom didn't seem to care.

Once again, Tom was in his room. He was messing with the settings of his goggles.

Open > Settings

Settings > Brightness
                      Volume
                      Connections
                      Advanced Features

Settings > Advanced Features > Restart
                                                                 Multi Window
                                                                 Contacts
                                                                 Shut Down

Shut Down

Yes           No

Are you sure you want to Shut Down?
This action can not be reversed.
This action is permanent.

Yes                 No

Y e s