♡ Lunchroom ♡

Tord sat at his lunch table, with his friends Paul, and Patryk. Tord used to sit with his friends, Tom, Matt, and Edd, but he just.. drifted away from them at some point. Tord was chatting with Paul, and Pat, when he felt something hit the back of his head. He turned around, and saw Tom, talking with Edd and Matt the next table over. Tord looked at the ground, and saw some peas littered across the floor. Tord shrugged it off, and turned around, continuing his conversation. Not even ten minutes later, he felt it again. Something hit the back of his head. Tord looked back, and saw Tom turn back towards Edd and Matt. The two were giggling. Tord had to assume that Tom was the one that kept flinging peas at his head. Tord couldn't let that slide without a bit of revenge. Tord turned to Patryk.

"Hey, Pat. Give me your peas." Tord said. Patryk sighed, and put a spoonful of peas onto Tord's tray. Tord picked up his little plastic spoon, and set the pea in. He pulled the spoon back, and turned to Tom. Tord let the spoon go, and watched as the pea hit Tom in the back of the head. Tord smiled, turning around. Tord braced himself, and felt the pea hit his head. He grabbed another pea, and put it in the spoon again, redoing the process. He let it go, but he had accidentally pulled it back too far. The pea went over Tom's head, and hit Matt in the face. Tord mouthed a 'Sorry' to him, as he grabbed more peas. He would be the winner to this battle. Tord turned around, maybe too quickly. Tom flung a pea, and it hit Tord in the eye. Tord yelped, putting his hand over his eye.
"Tord! Are you okay?" Tom asked. Tord acted as if he were hurt. Tom stood up, going over to Tord. Tord smiled, smacking a handful of peas onto Tom's face. Tom laughed, wiping them off.

"Hey! You two! Knock it off!" The lunchroom supervisor yelled. Tord sighed.

Teachers ruin everything.

Chapters might be shorter from now on, im kind of busy, sorry