♡ Fusion 2 ♡

Tom and Tord stayed fused for almost three months. They loved the feeling of being complete. Edd and Matt had gotten used to the nice feeling that always filled the house. The absence of fighting, replaced with love. Tom and Tord loved to dance around the house, just happy to be together

Tom and Tord were in their shared room, a red room, with a checker pattern scattered about. They were doing one of their almost daily dance sessions, just spinning around, and being completely satisfied. Light giggles, and laughs spread throughout the room. As they danced, they couldn't help but smile. Two enemies, completely happy with each other. However, the laughs soon turned to panicked cries.

 There were many tears, as they held onto each other. They were both covered in a light pink serum. The one that they made, to separate themselves, a long while ago. They must've knocked it down while they were dancing.

They stood up, and wrapped their arms around each other, they couldn't stand being apart. Tord was desperately thinking of solutions, and Tom was too panicked to think. 

"Wh-What if I m-make the s-serum again?" Tord said, tears soon escaping his eyes as well. Being together for so long, it was hard to be apart. Tom nodded, and held onto Tord as if when he let go, Tord would disappear.

Tom and Tord sat on the floor. They actually couldn't walk that well, because they were used to only controlling one leg. Tord looked at Tom. He had black tears running down his face. Tord kissed him on the nose, and that made him smile.

"Are you two seriously fighting? It's been so nice without all the fighting." Edd complained, walking into the room. He saw Tom and Tord, sitting on the floor. Separated. Edd looked at them with wide eyes.

"E-Edd, we're separated." Tom said, tears coming out of his eyes again. It was almost like their emotions were in sync, because Tord started crying as well. Tord turned to Tom, and hugged him again, tighter than before. Edd awkwardly stepped out of the room. Tom and Tord didn't blame him.

Finally, after sitting on the floor for a while, they shakily got up at the same time. They wrapped their arms around each other, sideways, and tried walking. They looked like they were in a three-legged-race. They weren't that good at walking.

They made their way into Tord's secret lab, and Tord was flipping through his book of serums. He went to the last page, where there were instructions to an unfinished serum. He could make this very quickly. Tord ran around the room, collecting ingredients. Tom sat helplessly at the side. He had no clue how to help, so he didn't. Tord was adding ingredients, and the serum kept changing colors. Blue, Orange, Red, Green, Yellow.. Yellow? That was the color of the serum from all those months ago.

"That's the right one!" Tom shouted. Tord looked at it. He was right, that was the right serum. Tord poured it on himself. He wasn't about to test anything on Tom. What if something went wrong? Tom ran over to Tord, and hugged him tightly. They blacked out.

When they awoke, they were one again. They quickly stood up. They rushed over to the mirror, to see them in their previous form. They had the combination of Tom's black eyes, Tord's hair, a mix of the accents, and Tord's tooth gap. Their hoodie was strange, but they liked it. It was red on the top, and bubbled down to blue at the bottom.

They spun around in a circle, arms around themselves. Laughter, and love filled the room once again. They were fixed. They were together. It was harmonious. They calmed down after a bit.

'Y'know what's nice about being split up?' Tord thought, his mind shared with Tom's.

'What?'

'I get to look at you.'

'Did you steal that from Steven Universe?'

'Yep'