♡ Is It Crazy? ♡

♡ Some words taken from the song Crazy, by Kat Dahlia ♡

Tom laid on his bedroom floor, day dreaming. About what? His love, Tord. Tord hated Tom, but Tom felt the opposite. Tom had his arms spread out, and a dorky smile on his face.

Tom hadn't been truly himself ever since he found out he liked Tord. He's been happier, nicer, even. He's gradually stopped drinking. Not entirely stopped though, he still drank. Tom stood, up, and spun around his room a few times.

Tom sang a small song that he was familiar with. He sung it without the music, and he was absent-mindedly spinning

"Is it crazy that I want you to stay when I tell you to go?
Is it crazy that I say your name more times a day than I say my own?
'Cuz I ain't been myself! Lately somethings been going on!
I ain't even slept! I've been up all night long!" 

Tom finished his small song, laughing. He sat on his bed, slightly dizzy. He smiled, and leaned back, laying down. He kicked his legs, and kept that smile on his face. He was in love.

Tord happened to be passing Tom's room when he was singing. Tord stopped for a moment to listen to him. Tord had noticed Tom's change in behavior. It made being around Tom more enjoyable. Tord smiled, hearing Tom laugh, and continued walking. 

Something changed, and Tord wanted to know what it was. Tord was a curious person. When he had a question, he'd do almost anything to find out what the answer was. 

Back to Tom, he had his hands over his face, and he was blushing. He was happy. He usually would sit in his dark room, drinking for endless hours. He used to not care about how he looked, or how his things looked, including his room. His room was always a mess. Now, he constantly had his curtains open, light flooding in, his room was clear, most likely so he had room to dance, and he wasn't constantly wearing his blue hoodie. He was happier.

Tom stood up, and walked into the kitchen. Matt and Edd sat on the couch, lazily. Tom came by, and sat down, smiling. Just Tom's smile seemed to be contagious, and soon enough, Edd, and Matt were both smiling and joking as well. Tom got up happily, and went to Tord's room. He knocked.

"Tord? Can I come in?" He asked. There wasn't an answer. Tom opened the door slightly. Tord wasn't there. Tom walked into the dark room. Tord had curtains over his window. Tom walked over, and opened them, letting in light. Tord's room was relatively clean, with the exception of a few boxes. Tom moved them to the sides of the room, so it felt like Tord's room was bigger. Tom smiled, and walked out. 

There's a better energy when it's clean. 

Tord was waiting for Tom in his room. As soon as Tom went into his room, he was met with Tord sitting on his bed. Tord stood up, and closed the door behind Tom.

"Hi, Tord! Is there something you need?" Tom asked happily. Tord's eyes narrowed slightly in what seemed to be frustration.

"What is going on with you?! It's so confusing! Why are you so happy all of the sudden?" Tord asked, sitting down on Tom's floor. Tom joined him, and smiled.

"Well, there are certain things to be happy for, or about," Tom explained, "For example, today, I'm happy for a bright day." Tom said gesturing toward his sun-lit room. 

"There's also people to be happy for. Just people you appreciate. I appreciate you! You're a great person, and you make me happy!" Tom said, hugging Tord. Tord hesitantly hugged Tom back.

"I love you." Tom whispered in Tord's ear. Tord's eyes widened, and he pulled away from Tom slightly, to look at his face. There was a slim smile. Tord smiled as well, and kissed Tom.

"You make me happy." Tord stated.

"What can I say? Smiles are contagious."