♡ Cheer Up ♡

♡ Requested By: Drunken_Void ♡
♡ Tord ♡

I was sitting on the couch. I stared blankly at the TV that had been turned off a long time ago. It was around three in the morning, but I stayed sitting on the couch, not at all tired. I felt hopeless in that moment. That moment of silence, and peace, made me feel so small. It made me feel useless. 

I sighed, letting a tear stream down my face. After a few seconds of feeling it slowly flow down my face, I wiped it away quickly. In a household full of four men, crying wasn't a thing you'd want to do. I sighed, feeling my eyes sting. I wiped them quickly, hoping the tears would stay gone.

I laid my head against the back of the couch. I opened my eyes, and stared at the blank ceiling. It was almost as if I were frozen in time, and being here, alone, was the only thing that mattered. I picked up my head, and looked at the moon-lit room. The entire house was probably the light silvery-blue of the moon right now.

"..Tord..?" I heard from the hallway. I picked up my head, and saw Tom. He was standing there in his 'asdf' shirt, and a pair of basketball shorts. He looked so small.

"Y-Yeah?" I stuttered. Hopefully he couldn't hear that I cried a little bit ago. Tom walked over to me, and sat on the couch next to me. 

"It's a pretty night, isn't it?" Tom said quietly, not quite loud enough to break the peaceful silence. I just nodded in silence. We sat there for a few moments, in quiet. I enjoyed Tom's presence, it made me feel more significant.

After a few moments, I felt Tom rest his head on my shoulder. It surprised me slightly. I looked down at him. He was still awake, but he just looked tired. He had a small smile on his face. I adjusted our position. Now, I was laying against the arm-rest of the couch, with Tom in my arms. 

"I don't even care at this point." Tom said. I assume he had a dumb smile on his face. That made me smile a bit. We sat there, the time slowly ticking away. Tom slightly shuffled in my arms, most likely getting more comfortable. 

"I know you were crying." Tom said, in a whisper.

"What about it?" I asked, also in a hushed tone.

"It's alright to cry."

"I know."

Tom flipped over, so he was laying on his stomach. He put his hands up on my face. Tom's face looked slightly purple in the light. He must be blushing.

"You look so pretty in the moonlight, dear." 

"Thank you."