♡ T-Shirts ♡

Tord woke up, and laid in bed for a while. Did he really need to get up now? He could sleep for a bit longer. Tord sighed, and got up. He didn't bother fixing his bed, he was too tired. Tord stretched, and walked to his dresser, opening his drawer. Strange.. All of his t-shirts were gone. Tord went to his closet, and opened the door. Every t-shirt and hoodie he owned was gone. Tord sighed, having an idea of where they went. Tord walked out of his room, and into Tom's. Tom was still laying in bed, fast asleep. Tord quietly opened his closet, seeing all of his red hoodies. Tord huffed, and took a few of them.

"What are you doing?" A voice said. Tord turned around, to see Tom sitting up, rubbing his eye. He was wearing one of Tord's t-shirts. His favorite one, the one that was white, and had a small black soviet union symbol on the front.

"Taking my clothes back, idiot." Tord said. He wasn't really mad, it was just sort of inconvenient. Tom smiled.

"Oh yeah, I took all of them." Tord walked over to Tom and flicked him in the head lightly. Tom rubbed his head in the spot where Tord flicked him.

"Y'know you should just walk around shirtless all the time." Tom said, as Tord was putting his hoodie on. Tord smiled, and put his hand on Tom's face.

"No. Get out of bed." Tord said. Tom frowned, and laid back down.

"No, i'm still tired." He said, pulling the blanket over his head. Tord smiled, and walked out of Tom's room.

"Okay, I'll make you coffee." Tord said. Tord heard a faint yell of 'okay!' from Tom's room.

Man, Tord loved that dork.

♡Hey y'all that aren't following me, but still read this book! I have a new story out, and i'd appreciate it if you went and checked it out! ♡

♡also this is my 69th oneshot lololololol ♡