♡ Slumber Party ♡

There were sleeping bags on the floor, (both of them different shades of blue) many pillows, movies, popcorn, candy, soda, and games. Sounds like the perfect sleepover, right? 

Tom and Jon were sitting on the floor in Tom's room. Yeah, they knew it was sort of girly, but they didn't care at all. They were having fun, and that's all that really mattered. 

Tom and Jon had been friends for a while. Nobody really knew, Edd would most likely be furious. That's the main reason their friendship was secret.

"So, Tom, do you have a crush on anyone?" Jon asked, nudging Tom's arm lightly. Tom's face flushed slightly. 

"Welll..." Tom said, smiling. Jon giggled, and looked at Tom somewhat suggestively. Tom put his pillow to his face.

"I don't need to tell you." Tom said, muffled into the pillow. Jon sighed, and poked Tom. 

"Tom, it's not like I'll tell anyone. And besides, we're best friends, you have to tell me." Jon said, smiling. Tom pulled the pillow away from his face. 

"Who said we're best friends?" Jon looked sad, and slightly offended. Tom smiled "Just kidding." Jon put his hand over his chest.

"You can't do that to me!" Jon complained. Tom laughed, hugging Jon.

"I sincerely apologize." Tom said, laughing. Tom pulled away from Jon, and took out his laptop.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" Tom asked, looking at Jon. 

"Sure, but first you have to tell me who you like." Jon said, throwing a piece of popcorn at Tom. 

"Fine." Tom said, crossing his arms. Tom got closer to Jon, and whispered in his ear.

"i like Tord a bit, okay?" He said quietly. He didn't want anyone to overhear. Jon gasped loudly.

"Really?! That's so cute! I ship you to together so hard!" Jon said, excitedly. Tom put a finger up to his lips, and shushed him.

"I don't want anyone else to know! You can't tell anyone!" Tom said, crossing his arms. Jon nodded vigorously. He didn't want to loose Tom's trust. Tom smiled, and pulled out some movies.

"Okay, which movie do you want to watch?"

A few hours later, it was close to midnight. Tom and Jon were still excitedly talking about the movie that they had just watched. It was some cheesy horror flick that wasn't even that scary.

"The worst part was when the girl got her head chopped off." Jon said, shuddering. Tom laughed.

"That was so fake though!" He said, pushing Jon lightly.

"I still didn't like the gore." Jon said, smiling. Tom was about to say something else, when there was a knock at the door. Tom looked at it in confusion. Everyone else should be asleep. The door opened, revealing Tord.

"Are you alright? I heard voices- Oh, that explains it." He said, at the sight of Jon. "Hey, Jon." Tord waved. Jon waved back smiling.

"Well, I'll leave you alone then." Tord said, walking off. He closed the door behind him. Jon looked at Tom. His face was flushed bright red.

"ooooo!" Jon said, wiggling his eyebrows. Tom threw a pillow at him, but missed.

"Shut up!" Tom covered his face. "Do you think he noticed?" Tom asked worriedly.

"No, it wasn't that noticeable." Jon shrugged. 

"Good. I would hate it if Tord knew I liked him." Tord leaned on the outside of the door, smirking. He always somewhat knew that Tom liked him. Well, he'd have to do something nice for him later on.

Tord walked away, leaving Tom and Jon to have their fun for the night.