♡ Truthful Thoughts ♡

Tom, Tord, Matt, and Edd were all at the table. They were telling each other their honest opinions about each other.

"Matt, although you aren't that bright, you are still an amazing person, and a great friend." Edd said, smiling. Matt glared at him, whispering about how he 'was beautiful as well.' Matt sighed.

"Tom, you're really scary, but you're also pretty cool." Matt said. Tom nodded. Sounds like an accurate description. It was Tord's turn.

"So, commie, what do you think of me?" Tom asked, smiling.

Well, you're amazing. Your eyes, are so cool, you should really appreciate them more. You are really handsome, although you say otherwise, and I would kill to be with you. I don't know what I would do without you. Although you don't like me, and you think I'm just 'Commie' I will always adore you.There's nothing I'd want more than for you to just show some kindness to me at one point in your life. I really like you, and honestly, I'm quite on the verge of loving you. I hope you can realize this. Hopefully, we can get along some day. Maybe even more. Do you even know how much I adore you? Probably not, if you did, we probably wouldn't fight as much. Oh well, maybe we can be together in the future. I sure hope so. I honestly admire you, and I would to anything to keep you happy, protected, and safe.

"I think you're mildly decent."