♡ Thinking... ♡

Hhh i'm going to do it, today. It's going to be today!

Tom knew Tord was planning something, but what, he didn't know. Tom could only hear people's thoughts if they were near him, and if they were thinking about him. So, whatever Tord was planning, Tom was involved in some way, shape, or form.

"You look worried, Tord, are you alright?" Tom was trying to find out in an indirect way. Tord looked up at him.

Noooo i don't want him to worry, i'll be fine, i just need to figure this out.

"Yep! I'm fine, just thinking." Tom smiled at him.

"If you need anything, i'm here."

gosh, Tom, you're gonna be the death of me. Tom kept a small smile on his face, and put his knees up to his chest. Tord glanced at him.

Oh, he has some neat shoes.

Tom couldn't stop himself. "Thanks!" Tord looked at him. Tom started nervously sweating.

"What?" Tom needed to quickly come up with an excuse.

"You said that my shoes were neat." Tom said. Hopefully this dumb excuse would work.

"I did?"

"Yep." Tord looked mildly confused.

I could've sworn I thought that. Maybe i'm just going crazy. It would make sense, this is driving me insanee.

Tom still had no clues as to what Tord was trying to do. Tom looked at him, smiling again. He knew Tord liked the way he smiled. He said that it made him 'feel happier.' Tom really liked being with Tord, and couldn't help but have a crush on him. He was the first person that made him feel special.
"You look troubled. Whatever you're thinking of, or planning, just do it, it'll all turn out okay." Tom said, looking at Tord.

"T-Thanks. That helps. I was having second thoughts. And no, I'm not going to tell you what I'm doing." Yet. Tom laughed, and lightly hit Tord's arm.

"You're going to have to tell me at some point!" Tord sighed. I know.

The bell rang, startling Tom. Tom let out a loud sigh. "I have to go." He said, disappointedly. Tord smiled. "Hey, wait, uh- would you meet me here after school?" Tom looked at him. "Of course! I trust you."

He.. trusts me?

Tord was genuinely surprised. He watched Tom walk away, and his face flushed.

Tom smiled as he heard Tord's thoughts. Of course I trust you.

Tom went through the rest of his classes quickly. There were lots of negative thoughts about him from others, but that's not what he was focused on. He was very excited for what Tord was planning. The bell rang, and Tom was the first one out the door. He quickly went to the side of the school, next to the tree. That's where he and Tord always sat at lunch. Tom excitedly tapped his foot. Tom could see Tord walking over. He had his hands clenched onto his backpack strap. He was nervous.

"Okay, T-Tom.. I'm only really doing this for you. Um, well, I u-um.." Tord couldn't seem to get the words out.

"It's okay Tord, just calm down. Think about what you want to say." Tom said, smiling. Tord let out a breath, nodding.

Well, Tom, hopefully you feel the same, but I like you, a lot. I never really noticed you until recently, but now that I have, I can't get my mind off of you. It's slightly driving me crazy. That's why I wanted to tell you, hopefully so I could just rest easily. I always have the nagging fear that you don't like me, but I can't help but smile whenever you laugh. Like i've said a million times before, your smile makes me so happy, you probably won't ever know. I'm rambling even in my mind, but to get to the point, I like you, and I just wanted to tell you.

"That's very nice. I feel the same way." Tom said. He smiled mischievously. Tord looked at him, with wide eyes.

"W-What? How??" Tord tried to say. He was at a loss for words. Tom laughed, smiling.

"I can somewhat read minds, dork." Tom said. He was happy to share his secret with Tord. "But you can't tell anybody!" Tom said. Tord nodded.

"So, you could hear everything I thought of?!" Tord said. Tom shook his head.

"I can only hear thoughts when people are thinking about me. That's why I noticed you actually. I remember the first thing you thought about me was 'wow he's cute' it made me so happy!" Tom said laughing. Tord quickly kissed Tom, smiling.

"Don't read my mind anymore, doofus."

"You can't stop me."

♡ This didn't turn out as well as the first one :( ♡