♡ Cheese ♡

Tom sat on the floor in his room. He had cheese slithering around on the carpet. Whenever Cheese would quietly hiss, Tom would too, copying him. Whenever Cheese would stick his tongue out, so would Tom. Tord was sitting on their bed, pretending not to notice the two. 

Tord laughed quietly, trying not to interrupt the moment. Tom said snakes were boring, and useless. Now who's boring and useless?

Tord smiled, pulling out his phone. He took a quick picture of Tom and Cheese, bonding. Tom closed his eyes, as Cheese got in his face. Cheese was just curious. Tom opened an eye, and didn't see Cheese. That was, until Cheese slithered into Tom's eye socket. 

Tom screamed, getting up quickly. Tord looked at him in surprise.

"CHEESE IS IN MY EYE!" Tom yelled, running around the room. It didn't hurt, but it certainly  didn't feel nice. Tord got up, quickly going over to Tom.

"Tom! Hold still!" Tord said, trying to calm Tom down. Tord held onto Tom's arms.

"Bend over, so he'll fall out!" Tord commanded. Tom bent over, and Cheese fell out, onto the ground, slithering away.

"I'm terrified." Tom whispered. Tord pat him on the head consolingly. Tord looked around on the floor. Oh no.

"Where did Cheese go?" 

Tom and Tord looked around on the floor, for their reptile child. They were starting to get worried. Tom resorted to calling Cheese.

"Cheese! Cheese, where are you?" Tom said, worriedly.

"That's not going to work, he's not a dog."

"You're a dog.." Tom mumbled under his breath. Tord heard him, and glared at him. They were about to start arguing, but they were interrupted with a high pitched, girly scream. Matt. Tom and Tord ran into Matt's room, where Matt was standing on his chair. He was crying, and screaming.

"Matt! What's wrong?!" Tom shouted, over his screaming.

"Did you find Cheese?" Tord asked hopefully. Matt pointed to his bed. There was Cheese, coiled on top of Matt's phone. Tord ran over, and carefully picked up Cheese. He sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness we found you, my tiny baby." Tord said to Cheese. Tom smiled at him. Tord walked out of Matt's room, Tom following behind. 

They went to the kitchen, and set Cheese down on the table. They were watching him closely, and just letting him slither around on the table. Tom suddenly took Tord's hand in his own. Tord looked over at Tom, and smiled.

"Cheese is our child." Tom whispered, putting his head on the table next to Cheese. He made sure Cheese wouldn't go into his eyes this time. Tord smiled, and picked up Cheese, and looked at him closely. His yellow scales were really pretty.

"Our tiny, scale baby."