♡ Missing ♡

♡ Requested By: EndMe420 ♡
♡ Slight Trigger Warning! ♡

Tom was gone. There was nothing signifying that he left, all of his things were still here. The only  clue that he had left in his already messy room, was the open window. Edd and Matt thought he was just on a trip, and he'd be back soon, despite Tord's claims that Tom was kidnapped.

Tord decided to take matters into his own hands. He was walking around, looking for Tom. It was late at night, and he had his gun in his pocket. Tord walked around aimlessly for a good twenty minutes, until he heard a faint scream. Tord looked around, and followed the direction of the screaming (it had now ceased)

Tord followed in the same direction until he got to an an abandoned looking house. The windows were boarded up, and overall the house just looked shabby. Tord walked to the door, and thought about knocking. If he knocked, they might hurt the person inside. Tord pushed open the door quietly, and stepped in. Tord could hear footsteps coming from the basement area. 

Tord hid, behind a couch in the assumed living room. He peeked over the side, and saw a man, go to the door, look around, and close it. He walked up a second set of stairs mumbling about 'the wind' Tord waited a few moments, before quietly going to where he saw the man come out of.

Tord tip-toed down the stairs, not making a noise. There, in the basement, tied to a chair, was Tom. His head hung low, and bloodstains were on his face, and arms. Tord gasped quietly, gaining the attention of Tom. His mouth had duct tape on it.

Tord carefully peeled the duct tape off, Tom wincing slightly. 

"Tom, are you alright?" Tord whispered. Tom nodded.

"Just fine, Michael is amazing! He's so nice, and takes care of me!" Tom said, slightly loudly. Tord put a finger to his lips, and Tom nodded, smiling. Tord started to untie the ropes, but Tom kicked at him.

"Don't do that! If you do, Michael won't be happy! And if Michael isn't happy.." Tom shuddered slightly. Tord covered Tom's eyes, and undid the rope quickly.

"What are you doing?! I told you, Michael won't be happy! I have to keep Michael happy!" Tom complained loudly.

"Tom, is your tape off? I told you, you're not allowed to have it off, because you screamed!" A man yelled from upstairs.

"Sorry, Michael, it just really hurt!" Tom called back. He smiled, and looked at Tord. "That's Michael, he's the best. I don't ever want to leave." Tord needed to get Tom out of here. Now. Tord didn't want Tom to give away his position, so he hit Tom on the head with the butt of his gun. Tom's head fell, as he passed out. Tord un-did the rest of the ropes, and picked up Tom. He was hard to carry, but Tord managed. 

Tord heard footsteps coming down the stairs. He clicked a bullet into his gun, just in case. Tord was met, face-to-face with the man.

"What are you doing here?!" The man demanded.

"Rescuing my friend." Tord said, aiming the gun at 'Michael' He stepped back.

"Leave him alone. He likes it here." Michael said, glaring.

"You tortured him! You disgusting monster." Tord hissed. Michael was about to make another retort, but Tord pulled the trigger, shooting Michael in the chest. He shot him again, in the stomach, just to make sure he died, slowly and painfully.

"Goodbye Michael." Tord said, stepping over him. He walked upstairs, and out of the house. Tom didn't look physically damaged too badly, but he was probably very mentally damaged. Tord frowned, carrying Tom out the door.

He walked home, in the quiet of the night, holding Tom tightly in his arms. He wouldn't let anyone touch Tom again. Ever. 

As Tord was walking, he felt Tom rub his head against Tord.

"thank you." he whispered. That almost made Tord cry, right there on the spot. 

"Tom, I will never let anyone hurt you again. I promise." Tord said, getting to the house. Tom nodded slightly. 

Tord walked into the house, placing Tom on the couch. He hurriedly went to the bathroom. There, he got a cloth, rubbing alcohol, and bandages. He walked back to the couch, and started to fix Tom's wounds.

"Tom. Remember my promise. I will Never. Let anyone hurt you again."

"thank you for protecting me."