♡ Pixelated ♡

Black_Eyed_Pea Has signed on.
The_Commie Has signed on.

Black_Eyed_Pea: Hello

The_Commie: Hi! 

The_Commie: Nice username! Do you like the Black Eyed Peas?

Black_Eyed_Pea: You could say that..  

Black_Eyed_Pea: Your username is weird. I like it. 

The_Commie: wow im blushing

Black_Eyed_Pea: lol good :)

The_Commie: I have to go now, it's really late, over here in London.

Black_Eyed_Pea: You're in London?! That's cool! I live in London!

The_Commie: That doesn't change the fact that it's late! Go to bed!

The_Commie Has signed off
Black_Eyed_Pea Has signed off  

Tom shut off his phone, setting it onto the nightstand beside him. He had just met this person, and he already felt like they were going to be good friends. Tom looked at his clock. It was 12:54.  Tom set down his phone, and closed his eyes, hoping sleep would come easy to him that night.

  ♡ Time Skip ♡ 

Tom woke up bright and early for school the next day. He picked up his phone. He had seen that he had gotten a message from his friend. Tom smiled, while sliding open his phone, so he could respond.

The_Commie Is offline.
1 unread message.
Open?

Tom opened the message, and quickly read through it, smiling the whole time.

The_Commie: Hey! I know that you're probably still asleep, but I just wanted to say good morning!

Tom laughed quietly, and slid on his shoes. He opened the door, and started his journey to school. He walked for about three minutes, until he got to the school's bus stop. A few minutes later, his friend, Edd, came to the bus, followed quickly by his 'friend' Tord.

"Hi Tom!" Edd said, running up to Tom. Tord came silently.

"Hey Edd." Tom turned to Tord, he was wearing a black trench coat. "You look like a school shooter." Tord rolled his eyes.

"You look like a drug abuser." Tom scoffed, and turned to where the bus was coming down the street. As the bus slowed, Tom, Edd, and Tord, all got on, along with the other kids getting on.

The bus ride to school was boring, and Tom zoned out for most of it. Tom was startled out of his trance, by Tord, tapping him on the shoulder. Tom looked at him questioningly. Tord nodded to the side, showing the school, and that the bus ride was over. Tom sighed, and got up, walking off of the bus.

Tom went to class quickly, and sat down in the back. During the middle of the boring science class, Tom felt his phone buzz in his pocket. That means he got a message. Tom pulled out his phone quietly, and unlocked it, reading the message.

The_Commie Is online.
1 unread message.
Open?

The_Commie: u at school?

Black_Eyed_Pea: yep

The_Commie: me too lol, school is dumb

Black_Eyed_Pea: i know :/

Tom quickly put his phone away as he saw his teacher walking around, checking for work. Tom felt another buzz in his pocket, but he ignored it, pretending to do his work. He decided that texting during class wasn't worth getting his phone taken away, and eventually, forgot about the text.

The bell rang, and it was finally time for lunch. Tom sat down with Edd, Matt, and Tord, at the lunch table in the middle of the room. Matt was blabbering on about how good he looked, and Edd was listening to Tord talk about this person he had met online. Not surprising, as Tord is probably online ninety-five percent of the time.

"He's so funny, and we've only been talking for about a day and a half!" Tord exclaimed, laughing.

"What's so great about him?" I said, plainly. Tord looked at me, and then put his head on the table.

"I don't even know! We hardly know each other, and yet, I still love spending time together." Tord said, his head still on the table.

"Ooo~ Someone's in love~" Edd said, poking Tord's head. Tord groaned.

Weird. I just met 'The_Commie' online, and I felt basically the same way. I'd rather be texting him than doing anything else.

"I don't even think he likes me. He basically left me on read." Tord said, frowning slightly. That reminded Tom of the message that had been sent earlier in science. Tom pulled out his phone, and looked at the message.

The_Commie Is offline
2 unread messages.
Open?

The_Commie: hello?? u still there? It says ur online.

The_Commie: guess not..

Tom looked at his phone sadly. He had sent that message over an hour ago. Tom quickly typed out a message, knowing that he was offline.

Black_Eyed_Pea: sorry i didn't respond earlier, teacher was coming, then i forgot you even messaged me.

Black_Eyed_Pea: I feel like trash now. :(

Tom frowned slightly, and put his phone away. Meanwhile, Tom tuned back into Tord and Edd's conversation.

"Edd! He messaged me!" Tord said excitedly. He was showing Edd the messages. Tom rolled his eyes, and got up, walking away. Edd got up quickly, and followed me. Tord was left behind with Matt, to rant to him. Neither Tord, nor Matt minded though.

"Hey Tom! Did you hear about Lover Boy's crush?" Edd said, walking alongside Tom.

"Ew. It was hard not to." Tom complained. Edd looked at Tom evilly. Tom raised an eyebrow. Edd pulled out the phone, that had belonged to Tord. Tom started laughing.

"Edd, we've gotta send embarrassing things to his crush, you know that, right?" Tom said, smiling. Edd nodded. Edd did Tord's password, because he had watched Tord put in the code himself. The screen automatically opened to the messaging app. Tom watched Edd type on the phone.

 'I love you so much you don't even know' was typed. Edd sent the message, and waited for the response. At the same time, Tom got a message. The color in his face drained slightly. 

"Edd give me the phone." Tom said seriously. Edd put the phone in Tom's hand. Tom scrolled through the previous messages, and sure enough, there were all the messages that he had sent. Tom handed the phone back to Edd.

"What's up?" Edd asked, concerned. Tom pulled out his phone without a word, and opened it, revealing the same messages between the two people.

"No way! Tord loves you~!" Edd said, a little too loudly. Tom was busy covering his flushed face, to notice that Tord had came up.

"Have you two seen my phone-" Tord cut himself off at the sight of Edd holding his phone. Tord grabbed his phone, and looked at the messages Edd had sent.

"Edd! Now he's gonna hate me!" Tord whined, sadly. Tord was too busy whining to see that Tom was very flustered.

"Tord, he doesn't hate you." Edd said, smiling. Tord looked at Edd with sad eyes.

"How do you know that?" Tord asked, slightly angry now. Edd pointed to Tom, who was showing Tord the messages. Tord just started at the phone, then at Tom. Edd took this as his cue to leave.

"Um." Tord said, regaining his thoughts.

"D-Do you want to go to the movies with me tonight?"