♡ Attention ♡

Tom walked into the living room, to see Tord on the couch, watching TV. Tom sighed is disappointment, and walked into the kitchen. Tom opened the fridge, and took out one of his favorite drinks. Smirnoff. Tom opened the bottle, and leaned on the back of the couch. He took a sip of the slightly bitter liquid. The alcohol burned the back of his throat, but he didn't mind. Tom sighed in satisfaction.

"Why do you keep sighing, do you want my attention or something?" Tord asked, looking over the back of the couch at Tom. Tom shook his head

"In your dreams, Commie." Tom said, taking another sip of Smirnoff. Tord growled quietly, and turned back toward the television. Tord was watching his favorite movie, a classic: Return of the Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell Four. Tord smiled, as the movie was getting to his favorite part. The zombie screeched, and swung at the protagonist with his hook hand, splattering blood and guts onto the camera. Tord laughed, and took a handful of popcorn. Tord noticed that Tom had been awfully quiet for the last few minutes. Tord looked over the back of the couch again, to see Tom drunkenly looking at the TV. Tom laughed quietly, at seemingly nothing.

"You look like that zombie pirate." Tom said, giggling hysterically at his own joke. Tord looked at the TV. He looked nothing like that pirate. Tom walked around to the front of the couch, and laid down sideways on the couch. His head was on the armrest, and he put his feet on Tord. Tord looked at Tom in slight anger. Tom just laughed loopily.

"Hehe you look just like the devil." Tom said, pointing at Tord. While he was pointing, he still had the alcohol bottle in his hand, the contents spilling out onto himself, and the couch. Tom tilted the bottle upright, and looked at his soaked hoodie in disappointment.

"Oh.. I spilled." Tom said quietly. Tord sighed, and handed Tom his red hoodie. He was wearing a plain black shirt underneath, so it was fine. Tom tried putting it on over his blue hoodie, but Tord stopped him.

"Classic, Stupid, Tom. You need to take off your wet hoodie." Tord said, smiling. Tom whispered a small 'oh yeah' and took off his hoodie, putting Tord's on immediately afterwards. Tom snuggled into the oversized, red hoodie.

"It smells like laundry." Tom slurred, laughing. Tord chuckled slightly at the extremely drunk Tom. Tord leaned over, and pulled Tom onto his lap, laying him down sideways. Tom laughed, and hugged Tord around the waist. Tord smiled, and rubbed Tom's back. Tom turned to the movie, and looked at it in disinterest.

"This movie is dumb" Tord took that offensively.

"You're dumb." Tom's eyes widened, and he sniffled. That was a mean thing to say. Tom started crying, inky black tears streaming down his face. Tom started whining, finally gaining the attention of Tord. Tord wiped the sticky tears off of Tom's face.

"I'm sorry, Tom. You're not dumb." Tord said, smiling at Tom's childish behavior. Tom smiled, tears still slowly dripping down his face.

"It's okay, I forgive you." Tom said, patting Tord's hair. Tord put his hand on Tom's head, and rubbed his hand through his hair. Tord smiled at the softness of Tom's hair. With the way it sticks up, you'd think that Tom uses gallons of gel to get it to stand up like that. Tord was wrong, his hair was soft. Tord didn't notice, but Tom had started to fall asleep, being lulled by the continuous petting of his hair. Tom smiled in his sleep, and unintentionally let out a long, soft purr. Almost like what a cat would do. Tord looked at Tom in confusion, but decided not to question it. He stopped questioning Tom a long time ago. Tom shifted slightly in his sleep. Tord looked up at his movie, to see the end credits playing. Tord groaned. Tom made him miss the end of his favorite movie. Tord smiled quickly afterward. Tom had very rare moments like this where he would show Tord affection. Tord picked up Tom, and held him bridal style in his arms. He started walking to Tom's room, and kicked open the door lightly. Tord walked to Tom's bed, and set Tom down gently. He pulled the covers over Tom. Tord smiled, and walked out of Tom's room, closing the door quietly. Tord sighed, and walked into his room, yawning. Tord got into bed, and immediately thought of Tom. Why does Tom hate him? Well, he might not hate him, just mildly dislikes him? Tord sighed quietly. 'I'm just going to have to make Tom like me. Maybe by just being nice? Maybe I'll make breakfast for him tomorrow, that'll make him think I'm not his enemy'. Tord drifted off to sleep, with the thought of nice things in his mind.

The next morning, Tord got up early. He got out of bed, not bothering to make it. Tord walked into the kitchen, and started on breakfast. He got the bacon out of the freezer, and set it on the counter. He left it out to defrost, while he started making eggs. While Tord was waiting for the eggs to cook, he went to the medicine cabinet, and got out some painkillers for Tom. Tord set them on the table, with a glass of water next to them. Tord turned his attention back to the eggs. As he watched them cook, he heard a screech from Tom's room. Tord smiled as he heard footsteps come into the kitchen.

"Why do I have your hoodie?!" Tom yelled, throwing the hoodie at Tord. Tord laughed, and pointed at the painkillers on the table. Tom growled, and took the pills. Tom stomped out of the kitchen.

At least Tord got to have that one night with Tom not yelling at Tord.