♡ one last time ♡

This is the very last oneshot in this book. This is also, for UnknownSecretPerson 
Word count: 1093

Edd sat on the couch, glumly. He was feeling pretty lonely lately. He wanted somebody to hold dearly to his heart. He wanted a girlfriend. One problem. He wasn't that great at socializing. He groaned, pulling out his phone. Should he try a dating app? No, those almost never end well. Maybe a blind date? Hmm. Who'd set him up? Maybe he could just go to a bar, or maybe a club. That might be worth a shot. Edd frowned. "Toomm!" He whined loudly. Edd thought about who'd he like to be with. Preferably, a girl with blonde hair, tall (but not as tall as Edd), and she has to have huge-
"What Edd?" Tom was annoyed. Edd probably woke him up or something. Which is surprising, because the time was two fifty in the afternoon. "I need a girlfriend." Tom snorted loudly. "Yeah, I could've told you that." Edd glared at him. "Anyways. I need help getting a girlfriend." Tom rolled his eyes, although Edd couldn't see. "Just go outside every once in a while, and see how that turns out." Tom was about to walk away.

"Jeez, Tom, don't get your panties in a twist." Tord said, coming into the room. He flicked Tom's head. Tom growled at him lowly. "Edd, I've got so many girls that you could go out with." Tom scoffed. "I'm assuming you met them at some type of hentai website, or a strip club?" Tord went silent for a second."No." He said hesitantly. Tom raised an eyebrow at him. Okay, so don't go out with anyone Tord chooses. They're likely all perverts. Edd sighed. "You're both the worst. Can't you two work together to help me out? I let you live in my house." Edd said, with pleading eyes. Tom scowled. Edd always used that as an excuse. Tom looked at Tord, assessing his options. Work with Tord to help Edd get a girlfriend, or don't help at all, and Edd will possibly go out with anyone of Tord's choosing. Tom groaned.
"Will I regret helping you?" He asked with a glare. Edd shook his head. "Fine." Tom looked at Tord. "Sure, I'll help you." Edd smiled, standing up. He gave them both a hug. "Thanks guys, you're the best!" Tord accepted the hug, but Tom was a bit more hesitant. "Literally three minutes ago, you said that we were the worst." Tord pointed out. Edd smiled widely. "I changed my mind." Tom rolled his eyes, and backed out of the hug. "I'll contact a few of my friends." Tom said, pulling out his phone, and immediately texting someone. Tord nodded. "I'll do the same." Tord left the room, calling someone. Edd smiled. He had good friends.

A day later, Tom sent a text to Edd. 'found someone.' was all it said. Edd met up with Tom and Tord in the living room. "So, Tom, who's the lady you found?" Edd asked, sitting on the couch. Tom walked over, and leaned on the back of the armchair in the living room. "She's a close friend of mine. Her name is Noelle. She's willing to meet up tomorrow, at six." Tom said. Edd thought it over for a minute, and nodded. "That'll be good. Can I have her number?" Tom nodded, texting it to Edd. As soon as Edd left the room, Tord walked over to Tom. "You said Noelle was a close friend? I'm assuming you want to follow them, and see how it goes?" Tom thinly smiled. "You know me so well, Commie."

Tom and Tord were in black trench coats, with sunglasses on. "Wow, we look like high school you." Tom stated, fiddling with his trench coat. Tord elbowed Tom lightly. They watched Edd lead Noelle into the restaurant. The two walked to the front man. "Two for Lakin." Tord said, pulling off his sunglasses. The man eyed them cautiously. They did look pretty suspicious. "Alright, Sir." The man said. Tord smiled. Tom looked at him. wow that was cute. Tom's eyes widened at his own thoughts. Did he really just think that?! Tom and Tord took their seats. They were sitting on the same side of the booth, and they had eyes on Edd and Noelle. They put their sunglasses on, and watched Edd closely. He must've said a joke or something, because they both started laughing. Edd leaned a bit closer to Noelle, but before they could see or hear what he was saying, a waiter walked up to them. "Hi, my name is Brian! What drinks can I get for you two today?" The waiter asked politely. "Not now Brian!" Tom hissed. Brian was shocked but left anyways. Tord chuckled, and focused on Edd again. Tord growled. "They stopped talking. Suddenly, Edd looked their way. They both automatically picked up their menus, blocking their faces. Edd glared, taking out his phone, he quickly texted the two. 'Why are you here.' it wasn't a question. Tom looked at the text, and ignored it. "He's onto us." Tom hissed at Tord. "Yeah, I know. I got the text too." Tord said, waving his phone. Tom and Tord got up, and quickly left. Edd smiled at them.

A few failed dates, slaps to the face, and spilled drinks later, Edd finally was able to find a girlfriend. A nice girl, named Valerie. All the while, Tom and Tord worked together. They joked together, they helped Edd out, but most of all, they bonded. They were friends now. Well, maybe a bit more than friends. Edd sat on the couch with Valerie. They were talking about something or other. Tom and Tord stood in the hallway, observing them. Tom glanced at Tord from the corner of his eye. Tord was staring at him. Tord probably didn't know that Tom was looking at him too, because of his eyes. Tom turned to him slightly, and Tord looked away. Tom smiled. "Y'know, Tord? Playing cupid with you was actually really fun. I don't regret it." Tord smiled. "Well, maybe, we could play cupid for ourselves?" Tord asked, quietly. Tom looked at him. "Is this your way of asking me out?" Tom smiled, his face flushing. Tord nodded, looking to the side. Tom kissed his cheek. "Sure thing. Pick me up at eight?" Tom asked. Tord nodded again. Was this really happening?! Tom held Tord's hand, and led him down the hallway.

Edd watched the two leave. "See, Valerie? I knew this would happen."