♡ Reassurance ♡

Tom and Tord have started dating recently, after Tord had confessed to Tom, and taken him out on a date. Now, they sat, on the couch. Tord's arms wrapped around Tom. Tom had an angry look on his face. Tord kissed his cheek, and Tom's face didn't change. This was starting to worry Tord.

"Tom, do you love me?" Tord asked, looking at Tom with a sad look. Tom looked at Tord, and smiled.

"Of course I do! What makes you think I don't?" Tom asked, still smiling. Tord sighed, and put his head on top of Tom's.

"You just always have an angry look on your face," Tord said, with his eyes closed. He smiled.
"I guess that's just your face." Tom now had a genuine angry face on. He hit Tord lightly on the head.

"I'm freakin' adorable." Tom muttered. Tord laughed, and nodded.

"Yeah, you are." He agreed.

♡ Time Skip ♡

Tom and Tord were in bed. It was late at night, and the two were supposedly sleeping. Actually, Tord wasn't. Tord poked Tom lightly. Tom didn't move. Tord shook Tom a bit. Tom groaned, and opened his eyes to look at Tord.

"What." He said, somewhat angrily. Most people don't like being woken up at three in the morning.

"Am I a good boyfriend?" Tord asked, putting his arms around Tom.

"No. You woke me up to ask me this?" Tom asked angrily. Tord looked like he was about to cry. Tom sighed. "Of course you are." Tom said, placing a gentle kiss on Tord's forehead.

"Alright. You can go back to sleep." Tord said, smiling.

♡ Time Skip ♡

Tord and Edd were sitting at the kitchen table. Tom and Matt were on the couch, watching TV. Tord sighed, catching Edd's attention.

"Do you think Tom likes me?" He asked, looking at Tom. Tom turned around, and threw a pillow at Tord.

"Tord! Yes I love you!" Tom shouted angrily. He stomped over, and kissed Tord's cheek, stalking into his room angrily. Tord looked over at Edd.

"He likes me!"