♡ Be My Valentine ♡

Valentine's Day. A day that Tom hated, and never necessarily celebrated. Tom never had anybody to share the dumb holiday with, and gave up on the cursed day. Tom was lying in bed, with the curtains drawn, and the lights off. This was going to be Tom's entire day. A dark room, and a few full bottles of Smirnoff. Tom's idea of paradise. Just in case Tom needed to leave his room at all, he had a full flask, ready for the day, sitting on the nightstand. 

Tom wrapped the blankets tightly around himself. He was going to save the Smirnoff for later, because he didn't want to be drinking so early in the morning. He had just woken up. Tom pulled out his phone, and scrolled through social media. Tom's entire feed was filled with lovey-dovey couples, with their Valentine's Day plans. Tom scoffed, and turned off his phone. Maybe drinking so early in the morning wasn't a problem after all.

Just as Tom was about to open his Smirnoff bottle, and drink the day away, a knock came at his door. Tom groaned, and sat up, glaring at the door for a moment, before finally getting up, and going over. 

Tom opened the door, his hair a mess, and still wearing his baggy pajamas. Tord was the one at the door, cleaned up more than Tom was. Tord had his hair nicely combed, and gelled into his 'hair horns', and for once, he wasn't wearing his signature red hoodie. Today, he was wearing a black shirt, and red flannel. He looked nice.

"..Yes..?" Tom said, impatiently. Tord was nervously sweating, he looked like he was having second thoughts.

"Uh.. Never mind, this was a bad idea.." Tord said, madly blushing. Tom watched as Tord dejectedly walked away.

"Wait!" Tom said, slightly angered. Tord turned around, slight hope in his eyes.

"You made me get out of bed for this, so now you gotta tell me." Tom negotiated, smiling.

"A-Alright, but you have to promise not to judge me if this goes the wrong way." Tord said. He was acting very off, as his usual behavior, was more confident. Tom could connect the dots. He wasn't stupid.

"You like me, and today, you're finally asking me out." Tom said, smirking. Tord looked taken aback, but nodded, nonetheless.

"How'd you guess?" Tord asked, nervously pulling at the sleeve of his flannel. Tom noticed, and smiled at it.

"Well, it's Valentine's Day." Tom pointed out. Tord smiled.

"So, um, would you like to do something with me today..?" Tord asked uncertainly. Tom smiled.

"Sure."

Tom and Tord walked into the living room. Tord had kicked Edd and Matt out of the house for today, so it would be just them. Tord had used his knowledge of Tom wisely, and knew that Tom would most likely hate the holiday, and wouldn't want to go outside.

"So, um, I knew you would most likely want to stay inside, and get drunk, so I thought why not do just that, but watch a movie as well..?" Tord explained. Tord still seemed very nervous, and unsure. Tom thought it was cute. Tom walked into the living room with Tord, and saw a sight that slightly surprised him. Tord made a pillow fort in the living room.

Tom looked at it in awe. Tom ran back into his room, and grabbed two bottles of Smirnoff from his stash. He quickly went back into the living room to see Tord, wrapped up in a blanket, and Insane Zombie Pirates From Hell VIII playing. Tom went over, and sat next to Tord. He handed Tord a bottle of Smirnoff, and got in the blanket with him. Tom could feel Tord's face heat up, which made him smile.

This might've been a better day to spend his Valentine's Day. Wrapped up in a blanket with the one you love, inside a pillow fort, a few bottles of alcohol, and your favorite movie franchise playing.

  ♡ Happy Valentine's Day ♡