♡ Earbuds ♡

Tom sat on the couch, leaning against the armrest. He had his earbuds in. Tord came and sat next to Tom. Tom made no movement to look at him.

"Hey Tom." Tord said. Tom ignored him. Tord noticed his earbuds.

"Hey Tom, can you hear me?" No response. "You're really dumb." No response.

"Man, it's like talking to a brick wall." Tord said, sighing. Tord gazed at Tom. The truth was, he really liked Tom. He had liked him for a really long time. Tord looked around the room. Edd and Matt weren't there. 

"Hey, Tom. Guess what? I really like you. I know, crazy right? Tord, the communist that you hate, actually has a big crush on you!" Tord laughed. "Weird."

"You know what I really like about you? It's your eyes. They're really pretty. Even though you're really pale, I still like that. Since you're super short as well, that just makes you cuter. Your hair, it's probably really soft. Whenever I try to touch it to see if it's soft, you yell at me though. I hope I get the courage to actually tell you this when you bother listening. I.. I just want to make you like me before I actually tell you." Tord said, finishing his big speech. Tom was still looking at the wall, lost in his own little world.

Tord sighed.

"Well, I guess I'll see you later Tom." Tord said, standing up and leaving. After Tord left, Tom smiled.

He never had any music playing