♡ Trees ♡

Tom was currently sitting high up in a tree. Tord had bet that Tom couldn't do it, and now here he was, trying to convince Tom to come down. Tom could come down on his own, he just didn't want to come down at all.

"Tom, get down from there now!" Tord said, his hands on his hips. Tom stuck his tongue out at Tord from high up in the tree.

"Childish little..." Tord mumbled under his breath. He sighed. Tom was stubborn, and Tord knew it.

"Tom, please? I'm lonely." Tord said, sadly. Tom looked down from the tree.

"No! It's cool up here! Come join me!" Tom shouted from the tree. He just climbed higher up. Tord was starting to lose his temper.

"Tom, if you don't come down, I'll call the police!" Tord threatened.

"I'll fight them!" Tord sighed. He didn't want to but he had to. He had to use the power of persuasion.

"If you come down, I'll let you mess with my hair." Tord grumbled. Tom looked down from the tree.

"wait, really?" Tom asked quietly from the tree. Tord nodded from the ground. Tom looked like he was considering. Tord never let Tom mess with his hair no matter how much Tom wanted to.

Tom climbed down from the tree, landing next to Tord.

"Y'know, I would've fought them." Tom said, folding his arms.

"I know you would." Tord said, grabbing Tom's hand. Tom had to mess with Tord's hair for the next three hours.