♡ Brace Face ♡

Tord was sitting on the couch, awaiting the arrival, of Thomas. Thomas had just gone to the orthodontist, and he'd be coming back any minute. Just like magic, Tom walked in, followed by Edd. Edd had to take him home, because he was high on anesthesia. Edd put Tom on the couch.

"Take care of him, I'm taking a nap." Edd said, walking off to his room. Tom just looked at Tord. Being high on anesthesia, was basically like being drunk, but five times worse. Suddenly, Tom started crying. Tord looked at Tom with wide eyes.

"W-Why are you crying?" Tord asked. Tom just shook his head, still crying, and laid on the couch. Tord patted Tom's head, until Tom fell asleep.

Tom awoke later, with his face in great pain. He groggily opened his eyes, and looked around. He was laying on the couch. He sat up, and looked around. There wasn't anybody else there. Tom stood up, and walked to his room. He looked in the small mirror he had in his room. There he was, his black eyes, his brown hair, and his braces. He got those a few hours ago. He'd be dead if he let anybody see them, because honestly, they'd just make fun of him. Just as Tom was sitting on his bed, a knock came at the door.

"Yes?" Tom asked, still drowsy. The door opened, and Tord walked in, sitting down next to Tom.

"How was the dentist?" Tord asked. Tom sighed and rolled his eyes.

"How do you think it was?" Tom said, flopping down onto his bed. Tord laughed quietly, and followed Tom's actions, laying down next to Tom. 

"What'd you even do?" Tord asked, breaking the short silence that was in the room. There was slight a hesitance before Tom answered. His answer was disappointing.

"I'm not telling you."

"What? Why not?" Tord complained, rolling onto his side, so he was facing Tom. Tom turned and looked at him.

"You'd make fun of me." Tom said. However, when he was speaking, Tord got the answer he was looking for. Tom had gotten braces. Tord gasped, gaining Tom's attention. Tom raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

"You got braces!" Tord said excitedly. Tom sighed, and opened his mouth, showing Tord the braces he had gotten. He had blue bands on the metal. Tom reluctantly looked at Tord. Tord was looking at Tom in almost awe, or admiration.

"You look so cute!" Tord exclaimed, hugging Tom. Tom made a confused noise, and tried getting out of Tord's grasp, but ultimately failed. Tom gave up, and just let Tord hug him. While Tom and Tord were just lying there, Tord suddenly placed a kiss to Tom's lips. They both sat there for a few moments, neither making an attempt to pull away. Eventually Tord tried to pull away, but found out he couldn't.

"Tom I'm stuck."