12. I lied

"Mind if I sit?" Trevor gestured to the empty spot next to me.

"Go ahead." I nodded and moved over to give him more room.

"You play on the baseball team with Zach right?" Trevor asked turning his attention to Tyler.

"Yeah," Tyler nodded.

"I've seen you play, you're not bad."

I watched Tyler frown. Tyler was probably one of the better players on the team, I knew he was probably used to people telling him how amazing he was on the field.

Caitlynn always bragged about how good her boyfriend was. I tended to zone out when she talked about Tyler.

"Do you play any sports?" Tyler asked.

"Nah not really my scene." Trevor shrugged.

I chuckled. I couldn't help but imagine Trevor hanging out at the jock table. That was a fight waiting to happen.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered to Trevor.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm saving you. You looked miserable." He replied quietly so only I heard him.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Anytime Bella." He winked.

I shoved him with my elbow.

"You invited Trevor?" Caitlynn stood there confused.

"You invited your boyfriend, why can't Ella invite hers?" Trevor answered before I could say anything.

Did Trevor just insinuate he was my boyfriend?

"Y'all are dating?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Yes."

"No." We said at the same time.

I sent Trevor a glare.

"Fine we aren't dating." He caved.

I watched Caitlynn eye both of us suspiciously.

"At least not yet." Trevor added.

He was really making this difficult.

"You have an almost boyfriend and you didn't even tell me?" Caitlynn looked at me with disbelief.

"Me and Trevor are friends, I don't know why you are making a big deal out of this." I was mad.

Caitlynn really thought she could get mad at me when she was the one that invited Tyler to Anna's. This was supposed to be what we did just the two of us.

"There is obviously more than that going on. I don't get why you wouldn't just tell me." She yelled.

This really wasn't the place for this.

"You can't seriously be mad." I was stunned.

"Of course I'm mad."

"This is ridiculous, I should be the one mad. You are the one that invited your boyfriend. Anna's is supposed to be our thing and you just dragged Tyler along. How am I supposed to tell you anything if you just invite him to everything?" I snapped.

"I asked you if it was ok and you said I could invite him."

"Well I lied."

"That seems to be the only thing you've been doing lately." Caitlynn yelled.

"Babe," Tyler tried to calm her down.

"You know what I'm done," She shook her head and stormed out of the shop.