28. He kinda looked like a toe

The buzz of excitement ran through me as I listened to Caitlynn talk about the party that night.

"This is going to be the first one we've gone to together since Aaron's party at the beginning of the year!" She beamed.

"I know, it's going to be my first party with Trevor too."

Me and Trevor met at the last party and now we are going to one together. I missed going to parties so when Caitlynn asked all of us if we wanted to go to the party tonight I jumped at the chance.

"It's going to be the first party since I broke up with Tyler." She frowned.

I didn't know what to say. I could tell she was hurting from that break up. She loved him even if he didn't deserve her love.

"I have a feeling that this party is going to be way better than the last one."

"Anything will be better than that one. I spent the whole night following Tyler around while he just drank with his friends."

I didn't know that. I had thought she had a great time with her boyfriend but it didn't really surprise me that Tyler didn't pay all that much attention to her.

"You should have told me, I would have stayed with you."

"I know but I had wanted to spend time with Tyler. He just didn't seem to want the same thing." She sighed.

"Well tonight it's going to be you and me." I promised her.

"What about the boys?" She asked.

"They have each other." I waved her off.

"You and me against the world." She laughed.

I smiled and we both walked to my car.

"Do I look as hot as I feel?" Caitlynn spun around my room.

"No." I shook my head.

I watched her face fall as she stopped spinning.

"You look way hotter."

"Tyler is going to lose his mind and wish he wasn't such a piece of shit." She beamed.

Cait really did look amazing. Her light brown hair was neatly curled and she was wearing a maroon crop top that looked amazing on her slightly tanned skin.

I looked down at my own outfit. I wasn't a huge fan tight clothing but I was wearing a navy velvet cropped tank with a pair of ripped jeans. It was the best Caitlynn was going to get out of me.

"Now that we both look fucking stunning I think it's time to get this party started! Where are the boys?" She yelled.

"We are picking them up. I am driving tonight." I had made the decision that I wouldn't be drinking tonight.

I thought that both the boys needed a night out so that left me to be the driver.

"Damn I love drunk Ella." She frowned.

"I don't."

The last time I drank too much I ended up crying on cait's bedroom floor.

"You always tell me how much you love me and that I am amazing. It's a real confidence boost." She laughed.

"I'm happy to be of help."

I shook my head at my best friend and led her out of my room and out of my house.

I could hear the party the second I turned onto the street. The low buzz of the music wasn't something that could be hidden.