1-Still the same Bitchass Belle

"Baileyboo!" I hear my twins voice from behind me. God, I missed hearing his annoying ass.
I feel the biggest grin take over my face as I face my brothers. I haven't seen my family or been actually home in just under a year.

"Guys!" I yell as I full on sprint over to my brothers. As soon as I'm in arms reach, my older brother, Ace, pulls me in for a hug.

"We missed you Bails" Ace says with tears in his eyes. He was always the more emotional brother, he was definitely the sweetest and more understanding one in my family.

"Everyone did" Arrex, Ace's twin corrects. Now Arrex wasn't necessarily as understanding and sweet as Ace was, he was more the protective one. He's the one to tell it like it is no matter how crude. He'd kick someone's ass in a heartbeat if they ever hurt any of us.

"You guys have no idea how much I missed you" I say, though it's mumbled by Arrex's chest

"I'm suprised, I thought you would've loved to get away from us" My younger brother, Colton grins. Colton was the baby of the family and you definitely knew it. He was the showboat in everything he did, he loved attention but not in the bad attention whore way. He just naturally attracted attention and instead of avoiding it like I usually would, he'd bask in it. He was cocky, but he honestly had a right to be. The boy was athletically gifted. At just fifteen he had starting spots on almost every varsity team in our school, besides golf and tennis. He hated both of those though, so it wasn't that big of a deal. He was extremely dedicated and really put his heart into everything he did. Like Arrex though, he liked to fight a lot, which would get him into a lot of trouble.

"Oh don't think you're special now, I was so happy to be away from you guys at first" I say making them laugh "but then after a few weeks of living in my dorm , it got too quiet, I missed the chaos" I grin up at them

"Okay I want a hug" my twin, Beck pouts. He was without a doubt my other half. I seriously have no idea how I went a year without him. We were similar in a lot of ways. We both had the same golden blonde hair and brown eyes. We also both had the freckles across our noses and the same devious smirk that's gotten us in trouble on multiple occasions. The differences besides our height were typically minor. Like his eyes were dark brown whereas mine were light. I had the thick, wavy hair where he had the more polished tame hair. The obvious was definitely the height differences. I stood at the average 5'4"... my twin however was a giant at 6'2". Like me he was super outgoing and bubbly, but he could easily flip that switch and turn into a dick when necessary.

"Hey twin" I grin as he wraps his arms around me in a bone crushing hug. Somehow my twin got taller in the last year...Or I got shorter which is a possibility. I was average height, but all the guys in my life were fuckin giants, the shortest being 5'11".

"Hey baby sis" I feel his chest vibrate as he laughed.
I hated when he called me that. He was only three minutes older than me, but this time I let it slide, I missed him. Being apart from your twin for a whole year is hard. He's my partner in crime.

"Babygirl!" I hear my dad yell to me. I look over to see him and my stepmom, Cheryl smiling the widest smile I've ever seen.

"Dad! Cheri!" I yell before running over to then and wrapping them in a hug

"God I know it was only a year but you look so much older Belle! No longer my baby." He looks down at me with teary eyes, calling me by my middle name . "Your face...you seriously look older. How is that even possible?"

"Dad, I'm still the same Bails" I roll my eyes at him. He was so mushy sometimes, especially when it came to us kids.

"Oh my god I've missed you! The only sanity I had was Em!" Cheri says, enveloping me in a hug. Being surrounded by guys for long periods of time would drive anyone insane, well, if you weren't used to it like I was "I'm so sorry that I have to leave just as you get back," she smiles sadly at me.